Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJ Mock One Discussion Thread

Yep, it's that time!

Tim from Fantrax has offered us the use of their services to host the league (I would assume it's their premium service).

League will be played out this year after we did not do that last year; rules will be similar:

- 17 owners
    - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, 5 OF, UT, 9 P, 7 Bench
    - 5x5 OBP
    - weekly transactions
    - play for bragging rights

Who's in?

1 - revo
    2 - ken
    3 - johncarlos
    4 - piney boy
    5 - Feral Slasher
    6 - DMT
    7 - mgwiz22
    8 - hornsby
    9 - Fresno Bob
    10 - Virgonomic
    11 - BuckyBuckner
    12 - mjl
    13 - mith
    14 - big tymer
    15 - cool hand
    16 - bigjonempire

I wonder if it should be renamed - not really a mock if it's a league that is played out!

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      I wonder if it should be renamed - not really a mock if it's a league that is played out!
      Tradition's tradition! You in?

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

If there is a site keeping track of the pool I guess I'm in. Last year it was done here and I wasn't really keeping track of the available players. I took players simply because I knew they were available.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            Tradition's tradition! You in?
            Oh sure.

Comment

count me in

i hope we get 18. it has been a few years since we had that many. last year was 12 if i am correct.
              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I am in
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                ---------------------------------------------
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Cool, I'm in, and I'll try to stay active this year, and thanks Tim for letting us check out your service!
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

In...and let's really try to get this done in a timely fashion. Last year was a disaster...and not just because of DMT.
                    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                      In...and let's really try to get this done in a timely fashion. Last year was a disaster...and not just because of DMT.
                      I don't even recall what happened, did I disappear?
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        I don't even recall what happened, did I disappear?
                        I'm just kidding you, based on your post about trying to stay active this year. You've always been one of the active ones...rarely an issue.
                        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                        -Warren Ellis

Comment

if we are going to play it out, I'll be in
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

buuuuump.....let's get at least 7 more......

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                              I'm just kidding you, based on your post about trying to stay active this year. You've always been one of the active ones...rarely an issue.
                              Ah ok, I meant active during the season.

Can we make it weekly lineup changes?
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                              X