STP - Core
    Nirvana - Nevermind
    Pearl Jam - Ten
    Metallica - Ride The Lightning
    "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
    "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• BAH!

Just looked at the picks I've missed. *69 was really the only Monster song I wanted. I really thought that it would drop for another round or two. Living Well was my pick off Accelerate, but I can still find one or two others on there. Not the end of the world.

I was going to wait on Monty Got a Raw Deal, but I really didn't want to have to take Sweetness Follows to get something off of Automatic.

I'm picking based on the idea of creating a set list for a concert, not my fantasy REM album. So I'm trying to make sure I've got a little something off of every album.

Comment

• I'm here, looking things over, will pick in a few.

Comment

• I've been writing down my list as I've been picking and I really like this concert so far. It lacks some range in to their later stuff, but there's still time to remedy that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
            Another one that I can't (and can) believe is still here in Round 9.
            9.06b Strange, Green
            Strange is actually on Document, not Green, if anyone is looking for it.

Can I draft the Hokey Pokey that he almost did at the beginning of Hoyos' video?

And the Spotify Draft Play List is updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Strange is actually on Document, not Green, if anyone is looking for it.
              Fixed. Oddly enough, part of the reason I picked it was because I didn't have anything from Document yet.

Comment

• My picks have no diversity at all. 3 from Monster, 3 from LRP, 1 each from Automatic, Fables, and New Adventures. As I'm not intimately familiar with the catalog, I've just been taking whatever strikes me at the time.
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• I found a cover of Dashboard Confessional doing Nightswimming.

Further proof of how special Michael Stipe is, because this version is absolutely atrocious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    I found a cover of Dashboard Confessional doing Nightswimming.

Further proof of how special Michael Stipe is, because this version is absolutely atrocious.
                    Jesus Christ, man. What are you trying to do to me?! I almost threw my lunch up listening to that voice.

Comment

• Anyone else remember watching this?

The legendary 1993 MTV Music Awards, in which Elton John played with GNR, Neil Young played with Pearl Jam, Nirvana started to play "Rape Me" against the wishes of the producers and Krist Novolselic threw his bass in the air and it landed on his head, and REM performed live for the first time since the Green tour. Crazy rearrangement of Drive. And Stipe is reading the lyrics off a music stand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                        ... and Krist Novolselic threw his bass in the air and it landed on his head...
                        This might be my favorite stupid rock and roll moment of all time. I'll watch it 20 times every time I happen across it, and laugh out loud every time.
                        "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                        "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• This was also the time when Kurt and Axl confronted each other (in the parking lot before the show, I think) and almost fought.

Comment

• They even rocked up mellow ballads on the Monster tour.

Comment

• Sorry...one of those days that was not conducive to drafting.
                              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• 100 picks in and songs of the quality of Green Grow The Rushes still hanging out there ... and dozens more still on the FA lists.

Comment

Working...
                                X