No announcement yet.

RJ names...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my nickname in high school when I fell asleep in English class all crunched up, one of my friends thought I looked like the Grinch when he went down the chimney.
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

When i joined, i was in a hurry and i just wanted to register really quick. The first thing that came to mind was a pitcher for the Braves who was one my favorite players. Just changed the spelling a little to make it look more like a nickname.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Hours of careful introspection and creative thought.
        "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
          by your mom!
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
            Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve
              So you're a Tom Glavine fan?
              Smoltz.
              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Looking for something else came upon this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  Looking for something else came upon this.
                  Ewwwww

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                    Ewwwww
                    quick, set it on fire!
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Had to go incognito for a while, then found out there is no apparent way to change your name back. So, stuck with RF. Could be worse, I guess.

In the meantime, decided f*ck 'em. If they cannot understand hyperbole, stream of conciousness, and satire, they aren't smart enough to work for. And if they begrudge a man sincerely held beliefs, they aren't ethical enough to work for.
                      If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve
                        So......you know Batman?
                        I wouldn't mess with him. He is a hood!

Comment

Working...
                        X