No announcement yet.

WRGPT signups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I wake up this morning to a fold from the SB. Sitting at 36K now.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

anyone got anything interesting going here - just as a way of not discussing politics...
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

I'm sitting Big Slick off-suit. I raised to $800 and had the chip leader raise $1200. Just waiting now for the BB to play. I could use a nice flop.
        "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

I've been active and won 3 pots, all small and am sitting at $29425. I haven't been particularly aggressive. Not playing particularly well I think.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I've won 1 pot and am sitting around 29350. We are patiently waiting for the guy in front of me to time out at around 4:15 ET. Oh and this is only hand 7. Amazingly there are a couple of tables on hand 6. I thought we were bad. Also when it comes to me I have already folded. It was 2 days ago I sent in my auto command.
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

We had a guy time-out today and now have 2 on AWOL.... My table actually was running real smooth until the guy who just timed out joined us. Hopefully this will get us back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                I've won 1 pot and am sitting around 29350. We are patiently waiting for the guy in front of me to time out at around 4:15 ET. Oh and this is only hand 7. Amazingly there are a couple of tables on hand 6. I thought we were bad. Also when it comes to me I have already folded. It was 2 days ago I sent in my auto command.
                yeesh... hand 21 here.

Comment

We are on hand 19

Comment

Hand 11 at my table.

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.

Comment

• Just 4 more months to go guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                        Just 4 more months to go guys.
                        Until you bust out? I will be out earlier than that if I keep getting these horrible flops.

This thing runs usually till July.
                        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                          Just 4 more months to go guys.
                          it teaches you patience at the table...

Comment

• So I raised $800 pre-flop and the big stack raised $1200. I called with my A-K off-suit. Flop comes 8d 10d As. I have the Kd. I bet $4000. I'm down to just over $15,000. I'm expecting him to push me all in if he has anything of substance.

Comment

• frakking hand 8 here....
                              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                                So I raised $800 pre-flop and the big stack raised $1200. I called with my A-K off-suit. Flop comes 8d 10d As. I have the Kd. I bet $4000. I'm down to just over $15,000. I'm expecting him to push me all in if he has anything of substance.
                                I was right. He's pushing me all-in. I can't see how I can't call this.

Comment

Working...
                                X