No announcement yet.

WRGPT signups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had 3 limper is to me in Middle Position - I have KJ off - raised to $400. Everyone behind has folded to the SB now....
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      A-10 off under the gun. Normal raise (4x the BB so far at my table)?
      9-handed? Would seem like an easy fold early in a MTT.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        9-handed? Would seem like an easy fold early in a MTT.
        I can see folding too, just not a fan of limping. At least with a raise you get to find out if people behind you have a hand worth playing....
        It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

got one call, blank flop, bet half the pot and won a tiny win.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

got one call, blank flop, bet half the pot and won a tiny win.
            Run them donks over ... 3-bet every position raise when you're in the blinds

Comment

Did you bet out and get called or what?
              Yeah, I bet out and got called in the last hand.

In this hand with the 2 Kings on the board had people checking, but someone just bet out $800. Time for me to fold.
              "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
              - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
              - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

So I raised from mid position with KJ after 3 limpers... guys behind me fold. SB calls. BB folds. Two of the Limpers call. So we are 4 way and Im in position. Flop comes down KsQs9h. SB is yet to act.....

Its a decent flop, but there are so many draws out there too. Waiting to see what the action in front of me is...

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                  So I raised from mid position with KJ after 3 limpers... guys behind me fold. SB calls. BB folds. Two of the Limpers call. So we are 4 way and Im in position. Flop comes down KsQs9h. SB is yet to act.....

Its a decent flop, but there are so many draws out there too. Waiting to see what the action in front of me is...
                  I might put a reasonable bet out there on the flop, with the intention of pot controlling on the turn if a danger card comes: AQJ9 or a spade.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                    I might put a reasonable bet out there on the flop, with the intention of pot controlling on the turn if a danger card comes: AQJ9 or a spade.
                    Thats my thought... I really dont want to give people free looks so I want to control this to the river and hope no one hits their magic card.

Comment

So bet $1000 get a call from the SB on the flop.

Turn is a 10. So I have K high straight and the board has Qs 9h Ks 10c. I have the J. There is a flush draw out there. SB checked to me on the turn and bet $3000 into a $3800 pot. Now just waiting to see if the SB calls.

Comment

So bet $1000 get a call from the SB on the flop.

Turn is a 10. So I have K high straight and the board has Qs 9h Ks 10c. I have the J. There is a flush draw out there. SB checked to me on the turn and bet $3000 into a $3800 pot. Now just waiting to see if the SB calls.
                        Perfect play. Good luck. May the river be a blank. Is A/J a possibility for him?

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
                          Perfect play. Good luck. May the river be a blank. Is A/J a possibility for him?
                          No idea its his first or second hand at this table and he obviously lost some hands as he was at about 21K to start.

Comment

For max value (and pain), the river pairs Q's ... BG fearlessly value re-raise jams the river

AJ is very much a possibility ... you can't be scared of it, but if he check raises or 4 bets a blank river, it'll will be a tough spot ... you'd be left with the unenviable decision of calling to split or lose a big pot. Spots like that come up a lot more than people think.

Comment

AJ is possible, but Im doubting it. Had to bet the turn, Im just hoping that the river is red and low (if he call my bet)..

Edit to add:
                              Its frustrating this guy finally called the pre-flop raise today and the post flop. He checks the turn and I bet 3 minutes after getting the email. Now hes quiet again...
                              Last edited by baldgriff; 11-04-2012, 06:43 PM.

Comment

AJ is possible, but Im doubting it. Had to bet the turn, Im just hoping that the river is red and low (if he call my bet)..

Edit to add:
                                Its frustrating this guy finally called the pre-flop raise today and the post flop. He checks the turn and I bet 3 minutes after getting the email. Now hes quiet again...
                                I was playing Zoom poker today and I was getting frustrated when people took 7 seconds to act

Comment

Working...
                                X