WRGPT signups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRGPT signups

Wow they are starting early this year. Last year we did not get a practice rd till around Halloween.

46 have signed up so far.

Time for another couple month time waster.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Im in.....
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

quick look I see:
      Bob L
      baldgriff
      eldiablo505
      heyelander
      joncarlos
      Piney Boy
      Senor Sheep

Curiously missing, SeaDog and Fresno.

Sorry if I missed anyone else.

On another note... I think I managed to lock up my bar league season championship last night. I think I am actually a mediocre player now!
      Last edited by heyelander; 09-25-2012, 02:42 PM.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I'm 694.....
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Chance played one year at least right? ITC?

Comment

I'm in again this year...need a good time waster for the winter.
            "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
            - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
            - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

I've played before...thanks for remembering Heye.

I think I'll sign up...I just don't know what email to use...I'm bad about looking at my emails these days.
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

So the "practice round" just started.
                It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Yeah and I forgot to turn the sync on phone for my email. Wound up timing out on hand 2. Well it was 52 off. Didn't matter thankfully.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I'm in as joncarlos

Comment

glad this is practice... just massively overplayed my pocket 2's on a flop of 782. Someone was betting like they had something and showed pocket 7's at the end. I think I'm down 20k.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        glad this is practice... just massively overplayed my pocket 2's on a flop of 782. Someone was betting like they had something and showed pocket 7's at the end. I think I'm down 20k.
                        Yup, playing just like last year. I'm doing very well in the practice rounds. Last hand had A, K, Q and 4S on the board. Guy raised all-in, I called with the nut flush (Js, 10h) vs. his 10s, 9s. Nice to have the one card that could beat him. I'm sitting at over $50,000. I'm sure when the real thing starts, I'll be back to no cards like every other year.
                        "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

I now have about $88,000. Too bad it's practice.

Comment

Do we know which one of "us" lasted the longest last year? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                              Do we know which one of "us" lasted the longest last year? Just curious.
                              is this shameless self promotion? I'm pretty sure it was you and me, and you were still around once my QQ went out to AA.

Comment

Working...
                              X