Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best thing that happened to you yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
    how much does an otter typically go for in your neck of the woods? here, it varies, you might get lucky and get one for $100 once in a while.
    uh...I'm learning to become an auctioneer, not to be auctioned off.....

Comment

Last night was movie night at my daughters elementary school..The Smurf movie.....lots of fun..
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Cobain's Ghost View Post
        for 90's alt rock kids only. lol
        Cool, how did you export it?
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

We had a powerful Men's Christian Recovery meeting last night. Opened with prayer, read from Ephesians (dealing with legalism), and helped a young man who is struggling.

In the helping several of us learned a few things as well.

Our God is awesome!

Comment

Seeing my two daughters in high school grade cards. Junior had a 3.875 GPA and Senior had a 4.00 GPA.

Then my oldest daughter opened her mail at the house and it had her Dean's List certificate showing her 3.78 GPA for her last semester in her Junior year.

Damn, it nice that my kids got my wife's brains and looks!

Comment

I came home from a business trip....but all of this time in planes this month has me feeling like death today. That's an issue since I'm supposed to be on a cruiseship in 48 hours for a 3 day bachelor party

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                I got to see my little kiddo in an ultrasound yesterday! Now that is an extremely cool experience.
                Congrats!
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

my greatest success in life also involves my greatest failure. it was getting my cat to trust me, getting her to become a domesticated pet, but not realizing her hyperthryroidism earlier, or preventing her spinal cord injury, when she had flees, and wouldn't come inside the house and ended up getting treed by something.

she is my greatest success tho. no-one ever thought it could ever be done. but after 5 years of no human physical contact, she came up to me one day and stood on my foot, and i knew things would be different. 4-5 years can be a long time.

heck give me a wolf, and i'll domesticate it.
                  Last edited by ; 02-01-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Some good stuff fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                      heck give me a wolf, and i'll domesticate it.
                      Go and see The Grey ... then say that

Comment

I got to see my little kiddo in an ultrasound yesterday! Now that is an extremely cool experience.
                        Great news--congratulations!
                        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                        -- William James

Comment

I had a domesticated wolf. We had to put him down (cancer) right before we left on our trip. He was the best dog evah.
                          There is a really good Horizon documentary called The Secret Life of Dogs that examines at the evolution of dogs, their domestication and how they may have impacted on human evolution and development.

Some of the claims I remember being a bit far fetched ... but interesting nonetheless.

Part 2/6 is not complete ... and part 4/6 is very poor quality.
                          Last edited by johnnya24; 02-01-2012, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Hooray! A new Raiders fan! Do you know if its a boy or girl yet?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              Go and see The Grey ... then say that
                              nully doesn't go see movies.....they come see him.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                                Hooray! A new Raiders fan! Do you know if its a boy or girl yet?
                                Raiders fan? What's a Raiders fan?

You know that Lamonica, Blanda, and Stabler are all long gone, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X