Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best thing that happened to you yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been busy the last week so took my girl out to celebrate Valentines Day. Had excellent Mexican food at a place called Tinga. The dirty horchata was excellent. Then I took her to see The Vow. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Though I did expect to set myself on fire at some point during the movie so I came in with low standards.

Comment

• Finished part 3 (book 4) of a Song Of Ice and Fire ... I have a feeling when I get up to date that I'm gonna be one of those people who abuse GRR Martin for writing too fecking slowly! Work harder you old ******** ... geeezz ... some people are just so lazy!

Comment

• Best thing that happened yesterday, on February 22, was that a group of American college kids beat the Russians 4-3 in Olympic ice hockey... 32 years ago!

USA! USA! USA!
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
        X