No announcement yet.

Will Smith vs Chris Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am starting my own scientology cult, taking membership applications.

I am just kidding. hehe

but seriously guys, these guys are scientologists. lets not forget that fact.

vaccinators are the new scientologists heh. ..sorry I had to throw that in there.

Comment

• obviously it was staged. Will Smith would never Slap Chris Rock.

and the cosmic dance continues.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
        jada pinkett smith was in one of the matrix movies right? I haven't really seen anything else she was in. pretty solid in the movie.

will smith is like a fucking god. so this whole thing is disappointing.

but clearly they divorced and as a guy I'll say Jada is fucking crazy. but now it doesn't seem as so.

btw that scientology movie After Earth with Will Smith and his son, is really fucking good.

so.. I have no opinion in this matter. I remain Switzerland.
        Too late even the Swiss have picked a side.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• hahahahahahaha

Will Smith -- the Dodgers' star catcher -- was booed today in Spring Training.

It's hard to imagine anyone confused Smith the catcher with Smith the actor or believed the former should bear responsibility for the latter, but it was a bizarre sight nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            hahahahahahaha

Will Smith -- the Dodgers' star catcher -- was booed today in Spring Training.

It's hard to imagine anyone confused Smith the catcher with Smith the actor or believed the former should bear responsibility for the latter, but it was a bizarre sight nonetheless.
            That's pretty cool that you went to Spring Training this week. Did you see any other teams?

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
              That's pretty cool that you went to Spring Training this week. Did you see any other teams?
              Braves

Comment

Braves
                There are two more Will Smiths in college, btw. One at Roanoke College and one at University of Tennessee-Martin.

Here's hoping they make the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                  There are two more Will Smiths in college, btw. One at Roanoke College and one at University of Tennessee-Martin.

Here's hoping they make the show.
                  I bet there are more than 2

Comment

I bet there are more than 2
                    Possibly, I'm only going from Baseball-reference.

But the real question is how many Willard Smiths are there? Because that's the actor's full name.

Comment

• Will Smith has resigned from the Academy, whatever that means.
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                        Will Smith has resigned from the Academy, whatever that means.
                        Pretty sure it means that we as a society agree that slapping someone is worse than plying a child with alcohol and anally raping them. I could be mistaken.
                        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                          Pretty sure it means that we as a society agree that slapping someone is worse than plying a child with alcohol and anally raping them. I could be mistaken.
                          I'm reasonably certain that "we as a society" would criminally prosecute a child rapist while there were no charges filed in this case.

Whatever the academy members and Hollywood wealthy choose has very little to do with the broader society.
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            I'm reasonably certain that "we as a society" would criminally prosecute a child rapist while there were no charges filed in this case.

Whatever the academy members and Hollywood wealthy choose has very little to do with the broader society.
                            While sexual abuse and exploitation has been routinely accepted in Hollywood I don't recall there being too many actual mano y mano assaults in the biz.

Hopefully it will all be relegated to the dustbins of history and maybe the Smith/Rock incident will provide needed impetus for change.
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                              This may be the most absurd thing you have ever said on these boards. Perhaps purposefully inflammatory, but like Rock, I will refrain from engaging.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Indeed, not to mention it was Smith the bowed out. The Academy did not kick him out. And the Academy is a total joke anyway and it is insulting to equate normal people thought with Hollywood thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X