Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TyWebb004 View Post
    3.10 Nick Bockwinkel
    Yep, when I haven't heard of a pick, usually it's a wrestler.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
      Yep, when I haven't heard of a pick, usually it's a wrestler.
      Yep, with that name I actually thought it was a joke pick. Seriously, that's a real person?
      -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Quaid is an excellent pick. Guy has gone totally off the rails.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
          Quaid is an excellent pick. Guy has gone totally off the rails.
          I agree. A total darkhorse quality pick. 10 bonus points if he's found dead under a viaduct somewhere. 15 bonus if he's found in Canada.
          -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Thanks guys. I felt like I was getting good value late in round 3 with Quaid.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Thanks guys. I felt like I was getting good value late in round 3 with Quaid.
              Whoa! I had no idea this was even going on. Bizarre... and nice pick.

Linky: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=12020421

Randy and Evi Quaid opened up today about their increasingly bizarre behavior, saying they fled to Canada to escape a Hollywood-focused mafia that has stalked them, bugged their phones and hacked into their computers.

"We are refugees … we are Hollywood refugees," Evi Quaid told "Good Morning America" in an exclusive interview. They are "seeking to be left alone by the criminals in America."

The couple have accused a mysterious Hollywood cult they call the "Star Whackers" of attempting to kill them for their money. They also attribute the deaths of celebrities such as Heath Ledger, David Carradine and Chris Penn to the "Star Whackers" and said the listed causes of death -- drug overdose for Ledger and accidental asphyxiation for Carradine -- were "flat out fraud."
              Last edited by senorsheep; 02-08-2011, 02:55 PM.
              "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
                Yep, with that name I actually thought it was a joke pick. Seriously, that's a real person?
                Wow, never heard of Nick Bockwinkel, who was AWA champ for like 10 years in the 70s and 80s, but you know the backup singer for Toto? :biggrin:

Comment

Can we select the poor horse that is getting beaten to death as a result of NRs pick?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    Can we select the poor horse that is getting beaten to death as a result of NRs pick?
                    sorry, already died during the draft. No points.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I had no idea the Fridge had deteriorated so badly. This piece is seriously depressing:

William "The Refrigerator" Perry is stubborn. He is not the innocent "Fridge" from the Chicago Bears' famous 1985 season. He is not coachable. William Perry does what he wants -- and that includes still drinking.

Comment

• Hacko, Stephen and DQ, you should be thinking about picks as we haven't moved since 11am pacific today.....
                        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by fresno bob View Post
                          hacko, stephen and dq, you should be thinking about picks as we haven't moved since 11am pacific today.....
                          made my picks - feel free to jump over me when i come up - i will catch up when i get on at night

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                            made my picks - feel free to jump over me when i come up - i will catch up when i get on at night
                            OK, one was taken already......

Comment

• repicked

Comment

• Remember folks, the best way to keep this moving is to send a private message to the next guy up once you've made your pick. I just PM'ed DQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X