No announcement yet.

2011 Dead Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egad, I'm not clicking on the draft thread again until it moves to a new page. That Al Davis picture makes me ill.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
      Egad, I'm not clicking on the draft thread again until it moves to a new page. That Al Davis picture makes me ill.
      I'll take Davis over looking at Winehouse any day.
      -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
        I'll take Davis over looking at Winehouse any day.
        I was going to mess with you and add a Winehouse pic here. But I just could not bring myself to actually go out and find pictures of her. Plus I was afraid it could really ruin my sex life. LOL

Comment

what a nightmare.
          -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

Comment

Has anyone PM'd Sheep? It's 2hours+.

Comment

No!!!! I'm blind. I think it went back inside. Not good. Lets try to fix this.

That helped. Disaster averted!

Comment

Waited an extra 1 1/2 hours for a Sheep pick and then skipped. A Penny saved is points unearned!

Comment

I love Ali.....but at some point....the sting gets him

And let's be honest.....Lohan has HUGE.........value being only 24 yrs old.... :P

Comment

I thought about Lohan, but she might be passed the death line and quickly fallen into the "pickled" category that has kept people like Keith Richards and Iggy Pop alive for decades.

Sheep is up for 2 picks... but I don't know if he was skipped for the first one if we just move on to pick 3.04 at this point.

Comment

I was hoping to get Ali in the 3rd round and Lohan probably in the 4th or 5th round. She has huge upside.

To help with that darn Winehouse-itis (Since I don't think a Tetanus shot will cut it).

Comment

I wanted to post a hot pic like this of Lindsay.....because I was infactuated with her when she was young and hot!!!!

But I couldn't do it.....thanks for the pic though David. Much appreciated.

Comment

I PM'ed Revo with a reminder that he's been on the clock since yesterday afternoon. If he does not pick in two hours, I will.
                          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

sorry for the delay guys, I was supposed to have wireless access in Tahoe, but had nothing...
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

So, who's on the clock now?

Comment

El D, who's way out west.
                                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X