No announcement yet.

2011 Dead Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, HELL.... I should've skipped the Gris.... I can't believe you managed to take 2 of my next 3 picks... Ballesteros was all highlighted at my 5th rounder. Now to upgrade my 7th rounder.
    -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

• Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
      well, HELL.... I should've skipped the Gris.... I can't believe you managed to take 2 of my next 3 picks... Ballesteros was all highlighted at my 5th rounder. Now to upgrade my 7th rounder.
      Sorry NR!

But, hey at least you got to take another rocker!

Basically, if your draft stays true, the entire classic rock world will be gone!

Comment

• Originally posted by griswold View Post
        Sorry NR!

But, hey at least you got to take another rocker!

Basically, if your draft stays true, the entire classic rock world will be gone!
        I'm looking to build a band for the afterlife. I've got a lead singer, a bassist, and a nice strong female voice for that surprising duet. Now checking out drummers and guitarists.

Wonder if Maggie T. plays an instrument.
        -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

Comment

• I've sent picks to DQ as I'll be offline for the next 3 hours or so....
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• I was thinking about Karl. Might have taken him if he was still there at my pick in Round 6.

And DQ with another World Leader That Sucks! (TM)
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Sent my next pick to Fresno

Comment

• Gris needs to repick. Hefner was taken in round 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                  Gris needs to repick. Hefner was taken in round 4.
                  Repicked with Osama Bin Laden! 2011 is the year he is found and destroyed!!!! MMMWAHHAAAAAA!!!

:flame:

Comment

• Originally posted by griswold View Post
                    Repicked with Osama Bin Laden! 2011 is the year he is found and destroyed!!!! MMMWAHHAAAAAA!!!

:flame:
                    Definitely rooting for this. But if he dies of natural causes or is killed by one of his own instead, that might be difficult to verify, which is why I avoid him in these things.

Comment

• Zsa Zsa's proving to be a tough old bird. Who'd-a-thunk-it?
                      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                        Definitely rooting for this. But if he dies of natural causes or is killed by one of his own instead, that might be difficult to verify, which is why I avoid him in these things.
                        Yeah, I thought about that....for all we know he could have been dead for 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                          Zsa Zsa's proving to be a tough old bird. Who'd-a-thunk-it?
                          It's still early...
                          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                            F*ck it, I'm picking him.

7th Rounder - Ronnie Biggs
                            LOL. Hypocrite! I hope nakedricci never lets you hear the end of this...
                            "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                            "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                            "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                              LOL. Hypocrite! I hope nakedricci never lets you hear the end of this...
                              All just part of his master plan, orchestrated to this end from the very start.

Little known fact, he was almost the backup bassist for Foghat.

Comment

• Everyone in the UK knows who Ronnie Biggs is, and anyone in the US who knows the Sex Pistols should know who Ronnie Biggs is. I wasn't participating when he was disqualified, but if I were, I would have loudly protested that decision.

Comment

Working...
                                X