2024 Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
    The point I'm trying to make is that Trump won't lose any support because he made another racist comment.
    Eh, I dunno about that. Black men were starting to lean Trump (some polls into the 20% range), and this appearance will likely alienate some of his supporters in that group.

​​​​​It's been like 15 years since birtherism. I think people getting a reminder of how weird and gross and obviously racist Trump is will be helpful for Dems. People have really short memories.

​​​​​​
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

I sure hope not, and I have to say that my kids generation seems a whole lot less bigoted/racist. Although that is just a view from liberal Seattle and my kids time in California
      You spelled Binghamton wrong.

Comment

• first "indian" blah blah blah throughout her down on the knees California 'career'

that is all President Trump pointed out

I truly wonder how, on a site full of mostly intelligent individuals, the TDS ingrained so deeply

come on, man

somewhere deep in the back of some of the non-communist minds, you know President Trump is so far ahead the best for free society that it is literally unquestionable

And for those who may be unaware:

kam-a-la grew up in Canada until 18

living in a HINDU household (one parent indian, one parent jamican)

born in jamica hardly consider themselves "african" Americans ... just ask a jamican

point is, she ain't black...
        Last edited by wannabegriffey; 08-02-2024, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• unless you provide cue cards to sleepy joe or kam-a-la, they are a embarrassing public speakers

Comment

• President Trump is proposing no tax on social security, no tax on tips

without writing the usual President Trump rhetoric, tell me why these tax cuts would be a bad thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post

President Trump is proposing no tax on social security, no tax on tips

without writing the usual President Trump rhetoric, tell me why these tax cuts would be a bad thing?

I appreciate you talking about actual policy issues, we don't see a lot of that these days, and they are important. I don't really know that much about these proposals.

I suspect many social security recipients already don't pay tax because they don't have enough income, so the benefit might go mostly to people who already have other sources of retirement income. So at first glance I don't hate it, but don't know that it is necessary or helpful to most retirees.

As far as no tax on tips...what is the rationale for that ? Should income not be taxable ? I suppose it makes accounting easier and probably benefits mostly working class people. Don't hate the idea, but wonder about some unintended consequences.
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post

You spelled Binghamton wrong.
                Lol, I didn't meet a lot of young people in Binghamton other than Sour Masher !
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• What person working for tips ever declared them as income? LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    What person working for tips ever declared them as income? LOL.
                    many spots there is an expected amount of tips earned and irs taxes you based on that assumption

you provided an all CAPS lol...how about a reply regarding no tax on social security? Or you just can't allow yourself to acknowledge any good from President Trump

Comment

many spots there is an expected amount of tips earned and irs taxes you based on that assumption

you provided an all CAPS lol...how about a reply regarding no tax on social security? Or you just can't allow yourself to acknowledge any good from President Trump
                      Stop ignoring my stats on immigration. Or can you not allow yourself to acknowledge any evil (but you know, the vicious and racist kind that you support) from President Biden?
                      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

Stop ignoring my stats on immigration. Or can you not allow yourself to acknowledge any evil (but you know, the vicious and racist kind that you support) from President Biden?
                        sorry, didn't see your post....which number?

as for "immigration", LEGAL immigration is great. you bring in the best, deny the worst.

however, in the past 3.5 years, sleepy joe's and ka-ma-la invited 15,000,000 - 20,000,000 invaders into the United States.

They are taking residence, jobs, social resources and weekly (sometimes it seems daily), they are murdering Americans.

I'll take President Trumps border policy and law enforcement over the destruction encouraged by sleepy joe and kam-a-la

Comment

Show me those spots. Use facts, please. Tough for Trumpies, we get it.

Dude, what does this matter if he wants to end all income tax and instead use tarriffs, which he STILL has no idea how they work (and probably, neither do you). Let's face it, he's the dumbest president of all time, and the dumbest nominee of all time.

One day, hopefully soon, Republicans will wake up and say to themsleves, "holy shit, what the F did we do? We nominated literally the worst president of all time for a 2nd term, then he hired an historically unpopular VP pick, and on top of that he was a ancient/pedo/rapist/racist/bigot/misogynist/34xfelon/weirdo/narcissist/incompetent/conman/dementia-addled traitor." But we're not holding our breath.

Comment

sorry, didn't see your post....which number?

as for "immigration", LEGAL immigration is great. you bring in the best, deny the worst.

however, in the past 3.5 years, sleepy joe's and ka-ma-la invited 15,000,000 - 20,000,000 invaders into the United States.

They are taking residence, jobs, social resources and weekly (sometimes it seems daily), they are murdering Americans.

I'll take President Trumps border policy and law enforcement over the destruction encouraged by sleepy joe and kam-a-la
                            Law enforcement??? HAHAHAHAHAH. The clown's broken more laws than any migrant. Man, you're gone.

So if the border policy is so important, why did he force your boys to not approve a bipartisan border policy that would have been the strongest in American history? Do tell.

BTW, are you even American? You claim to live in Canada.

Comment

• The upcoming "Comics for Kamala" Zoom call benefit lineup includes Ben Stiller, Jason Bateman, Cecily Strong, DL Hughley, Jon Hamm, Patton Oswalt, Kathryn Hahn, Ed Helms, John Stamos, Tom Arnold, Lake Bell, Craig Robinson, Tom Lennon, David Koechner, Nick Offerman, with many more to be added. Damn, that's a lot of content Republicans are going to cancel now. But at least they can thrill themselves with Chachi, the guy who played Hercules 35 years ago and the Hulkster.

Latest poll has Kamala up 6% nationally on the 34x felon. She also brought in a whopping $350m in July and was just the presumptive nominee for a week in that span. This race is spiraling out of control for the pedo, but we're not counting our chickens yet.

Comment

• Immigrants (including illegal immigrants, since they're vulnerable to deportation), commit crimes at a lower rate than native born Americans.

Easily verifiable fact.

Yet Biden did more to deport immigrants, manipulating COVID era policy to deport for health reasons, etc. By percentage, deported more than Trump. By raw numbers, Biden deported 3.5 times more than Trump. I posted it in this thread if you want the link, it's a cato institute study if you prefer to "do your own research".

But just go with the racist fear mongering over "daily murders", pretending daddy Trump would protect you. Hilarious. Please don't stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X