2024 Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

So you're letting MSM muzzle you? Why you gotta be so cryptic? Tell us what was "all planned". Tell us who planned it.

Lemme guess... George Soros?

He was a school shooter that literally failed out of the gun club, and aged out of school. It's not complicated. But you think the secret service, local police, and what... The deep state?.... Attempted to kill Trump from such a short distance and miss? Or were they attempting to actually kill Trump but the "plan" went wrong? What of the spectator that was killed? Accidental? On purpose? Ordered by who?

Show your notes.

just provide your take on how all of this happened

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post

A mentally disturbed, yet highly intelligent, 20 year old kid exploited the weakness of the security that was provided to Trump.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

My take is that Trump staged the whole thing and the shooter was a plant by the Trump campaign. His secret service detail was in on the whole thing. The bullet did not even hit Trump but, rather, when he dove down, he used a razor blade to cut his ear (he is a HUGE fan of WWF after all). He then got up with blood on his face and got to pump his fist and get his iconic photograph while looking like a super strong tough guy. The person who was killed was unfortunately collateral damage in the whole affair, but worth it for Trump to get his iconic photo and improve his status as the tough guy.

Ridiculous? Not plausible? No more ridiculous than Biden being both senile, but also able to orchestrate the most pervasive voter fraud ever without one person slipping up and spilling the beans. No more ridiculous than the idea that Sandy Hook was staged with crisis actors. No more ridiculous than the idea that "Antifa" was really behind the January 6th nonsense. No more ridiculous than the theory by some that Trump is actually intelligent and not a complete fucking moron.

Comment

you call President Trump "disease" yet your guy....your party...has allowed 15,000,000 invaders free access to the United States without medical testing. while your party was locking down tax paying Americans, your party wasn't testing the invaders for wuhan. the communist left, American hating communist left, can bring on whom ever they want. People SEE now. People are aware of the destructive nature of the communist left. "hey, you kids there in New York city...no school for you because we have to house invaders...go home and learn online again just like when you were unnecessarily forced to stay home during wuhan lockdowns".

I still want to know who the african with a man for a wife is choosing. Anyone care to provide a guess and reasoning why?
          Why do you hate America so much that you would support a man who spits on the constitution and the principles of the founding fathers? It's not America first with Trump, it is Trump First, and in supporting him, you are destroying America. He breaks our laws, he calls for not following the constitution, he craps on veterans, and is a fake Christian who blasphemes with every breath.

And don't deflect by attacking Democrats. I have no problem being critical of the left or "my party" as you call it, because any rational mind should call out bullshit, not matter who is spouting it, and the Democratic party certainly spouts its fair share, but you defend a man with such obvious flaws, you are clearly brainwashed, or worse, he actually represents the hate and fascism you want this country to embrace.

Trumpism is a disease that you are clearly afflicted by. But you keep spouting racist bullshit like you are just like your racist cult leader. You destroy any chance of anyone taking you seriously when you spout bullshit like Obama being African and Michelle being a man. Talk about specific actions and policies instead of engaging in racist ad hominem attacks. Defend Trump's actions and explain why, despite them, you support him. He is ruining your party, but maybe his strongman ways and fearmongering are what inspire you, in which case, I guess he represents an exciting turn on the right for you toward fascism. For me, he represents the worst of our country, and despite my fears he might still win reelection, I'm glad there is now going to be a candidate to run against him that is at least fit for office, which Biden no longer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

I am....
            My fantasy team can attest.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

This would be monumentally irresponsible. Cripes, I made a list last night of like 10 liberals I would rather vote for over him, but if he waits that long, he's gotta stay in in. Get the fuck out now if you are going.
              Fuck him and fuck his staff for propping things up this long.

Comment

• A couple extremist (on both sides in this thread) make me wonder if I should really spend time trying to help fix this forum or just let it die the death it deserves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  A couple extremist people on both sides in this thread makes me wonder if I should really spend time trying to help fix this forum or just let it die the death it deserves.
                  You have to admit, this is the most active this place has been in awhile. Hopefully, it carries over into the baseball forums.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• first election since 1976 that hasn't had either a Bush, Clinton or Biden on the ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

You have to admit, this is the most active this place has been in awhile. Hopefully, it carries over into the baseball forums.
                      well, it's about time we talked about how Feral fucked up my fantasy team

Comment

first election since 1976 that hasn't had either a Bush, Clinton or Biden on the ticket.
                        I noticed you didn't say Obama.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

How or why ?
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

This was all planned.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

This was all planned.
                              Exactly, we need a conspiracy theory to make the discussion more interesting.
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

This was all planned.
                                Looking at things, I'm not comfortable crediting him with that level of planning.

This goes for all things in this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X