2024 Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was all planned.​

The attempted assassination of Trump looking so clear.

a random 20 year old acting completely alone walked with a rifle within 150 yards of President Trump, climbed onto a roof in full view of (not) secret service, set up his shot and fired without anyone intervening without help from anyone.

the 20 year old is also so politically radical as to attempt an assassination and yet not radical enough to have ever posted any political writings or commentary on ANY social media site in his entire life.

He did not leave a manifesto nor explanation.

His last political act, before attempting to kill President Trump, was to register as a Republican.

According to propaganda MSM, you must believe this and ask no questions.

Last edited by wannabegriffey; 07-21-2024, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• So obviously Joe Biden didn’t have wuhan last week. So obvious he didn't have a cold at the debate.

Just more bullshit from the propaganda "media".

Aren’t you idiots on the left sick and tired of being lied to all the time about literally everything

Comment

• The communist left elites made sure sleepy joe was locked in as the presidential candidate while American votes were aloud.

Now they bag joe and shall pick THEIR candidate, millions of primary votes disenfranchised

So, who is barrack obama selecting ?
        Last edited by wannabegriffey; 07-21-2024, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• The Dems had to drop Biden—there was no way he was going to win the election. He was just too feeble. If they can figure out a way to dump Harris for someone like Whitmer or Shapiro, they got a chance. If they hitch their wagon to the word salad that is Kamala Harris, I can’t see them winning.

Comment

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Word is DEI hire to "lead" the secret service is handing in her resignation on Monday.

She is a traitor to America, and she needs to join many at trial who attempted to have President Trump murdered

Comment

• What a relief. It had to happen, but until it did, I was anxious. Now, at least, there is a chance to put forth a viable candidate to face the disease that is Donald Trump. Voters will have a choice between whoever the Democratic nominee is and the man who will try to end our democracy, and just might, with his SC's newest ruling, if he is elected again. I know there is passionate disagreement on the left between progressives and centrists, but I sincerely hope that whoever emerges as the candidate gets the full support of every single Democrat. The fate of our country is at stake.

Comment

• lol...I'm sure DEI was the primary condition to get someone on the secret service assignment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                    lol...I'm sure DEI was the primary condition to get someone on the secret service assignment.
                    Well, the big girl that couldn’t holster her weapon certainly didn’t look like she earned her position on merit.

Comment

• Occam's razor on the Trump shooter.

Police were in charge of securing the building, and police are trained to protect themselves first and foremost. They were in the building the shooter was on top of, half an hour before. They climbed the ladder to yell at the shooter, but didn't engage otherwise, and just pushed him to shoot quicker. The level of incompetence would seem otherworldly if we hadn't been through Uvalde.
                      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                        lol...I'm sure DEI was the primary condition to get someone on the secret service assignment.
                        the problem with your response is the people protecting President Trump on the fateful day of the murder attempt were not entirely secret service and thus, not trained for the level expected when protecting a former, and soon to be again, United States president.

by Jim Hoft Competence Is Not a Priority – And If You’re a White Male, Forget About It President Trump was shot and nearly assassinated last Saturday in Butler, Pennsylvania. The details of the shooting continue to develop and are constantly changing. This tells you the feds are not being honest – once again. Many Americans are still stunned by the antics of the three stooges outside President Trump’s vehicle after he was shot. These women never should have been anywhere near the president! I mean, I can’t believe one of these gals didn’t accidentally shoot herself. This is an... View Article
                        Last edited by wannabegriffey; 07-22-2024, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                          What a relief. It had to happen, but until it did, I was anxious. Now, at least, there is a chance to put forth a viable candidate to face the disease that is Donald Trump. Voters will have a choice between whoever the Democratic nominee is and the man who will try to end our democracy, and just might, with his SC's newest ruling, if he is elected again. I know there is passionate disagreement on the left between progressives and centrists, but I sincerely hope that whoever emerges as the candidate gets the full support of every single Democrat. The fate of our country is at stake.

you call President Trump "disease" yet your guy....your party...has allowed 15,000,000 invaders free access to the United States without medical testing. while your party was locking down tax paying Americans, your party wasn't testing the invaders for wuhan. the communist left, American hating communist left, can bring on whom ever they want. People SEE now. People are aware of the destructive nature of the communist left. "hey, you kids there in New York city...no school for you because we have to house invaders...go home and learn online again just like when you were unnecessarily forced to stay home during wuhan lockdowns".

I still want to know who the african with a man for a wife is choosing. Anyone care to provide a guess and reasoning why?

Comment

• This is a pretty good greatest hits album but I’m surprised Fake News and Obama wasn’t born in America did not make the cut. Maybe they’ll be on Volume 2.

Comment

• I hate Joe Biden and the Democratic party as much as anyone. But pretending that God-King Trump is your saviour is truly hilarious.

Build that wall! Again!

You want the same policies on the border that Genocide Joe pushed for, you just want the genocidal language back. Funny that you have zero awareness of Biden's policies, you just scream and rant based on vibes.

America is a fucking disease.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post

This was all planned.​

The attempted assassination of Trump looking so clear.

a random 20 year old acting completely alone walked with a rifle within 150 yards of President Trump, climbed onto a roof in full view of (not) secret service, set up his shot and fired without anyone intervening without help from anyone.

the 20 year old is also so politically radical as to attempt an assassination and yet not radical enough to have ever posted any political writings or commentary on ANY social media site in his entire life.

He did not leave a manifesto nor explanation.

His last political act, before attempting to kill President Trump, was to register as a Republican.

According to propaganda MSM, you must believe this and ask no questions.

So you're letting MSM muzzle you? Why you gotta be so cryptic? Tell us what was "all planned". Tell us who planned it.

Lemme guess... George Soros?

He was a school shooter that literally failed out of the gun club, and aged out of school. It's not complicated. But you think the secret service, local police, and what... The deep state?.... Attempted to kill Trump from such a short distance and miss? Or were they attempting to actually kill Trump but the "plan" went wrong? What of the spectator that was killed? Accidental? On purpose? Ordered by who?

Show your notes.

Comment

Working...
                                X