Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sour Masher
    replied
    Yes, it was a master class in manipulating Trump, but sadly, it won't matter much to the race. But yeah, Harris performed well and Trump did horribly, as expected. If there are not dozens of memes of Harris with her hand under her chin soon, I will be disappointed. It was a great shot of her utter bafflement and pity.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Gov. Newsom: "This was a bad night (for TFG). He was so easily manipulated because he's so easy to manipulate."

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post

That’s what I said, get with it!!!

that debate was a total disaster for the pedo. He had nothing to offer but the greatest hits. Eating dogs? WTF?
    I was referencing art vandelay and his “close to 20
    states” there.

that debate was horrible. My wife made me watch it and it was everything I expected. The fact that this asshole is both still around and has millions upon millions of supporters is utterly depressing.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    You just know that Trump's advisors told him not to talk about immigrants eating kidnapped pets because it makes him look unhinged. But Trump just can't resist going for the shock value. You could almost hear the off stage cries of "No, we told you not to go there ! "

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Taylor Swift, and by token, Travis Kelce, just endorsed Harris

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Originally posted by umjewman View Post

The unrealized gains tax also applies if you have close to 100M.
    That’s what I said, get with it!!!

that debate was a total disaster for the pedo. He had nothing to offer but the greatest hits. Eating dogs? WTF?

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post

Let me guess, you read this in a facebook post with no context and assumed it was comprehensive.

This reminds me why your little cult "works". The cult members don't even realize they are in the cult, they just blindly follow facebook posts and drink the kool aid.
    The unrealized gains tax also applies if you have close to 100M.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
    Imagine being so retarded that you’d support taxing unrealized gains just to keep Orange Man out of the White House
    Imagine being so moronic as to believe this would ever affect you and thinking you can post it on a message board not full of morons and score gotcha points.

Leave a comment:

• Pauly
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post

Imagine being so retarded that you literally have no idea this would be ONLY for households with more than $100m in wealth,
    That's the thing...all of his followers think one day they are gonna make 100M and then they will surely be screwed.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    Imagine being so retarded that you’d support taxing unrealized gains just to keep Orange Man out of the White House
    Let me guess, you read this in a facebook post with no context and assumed it was comprehensive.

This reminds me why your little cult "works". The cult members don't even realize they are in the cult, they just blindly follow facebook posts and drink the kool aid.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Imagine being so retarded that you literally have no idea this would be ONLY for households with more than $100m in wealth,

Leave a comment:

• Teenwolf
    replied
    Yup, those are the only reasons. We don't understand taxes and we hate his fake tan.

The coup thing is a tertiary concern.

You're nailing it.

Leave a comment:

• wannabegriffey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Trump campaign week in review:

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    He literally said Dick Cheney is a RINO. I can’t. Griffey, you guys have severe problems, that’s like calling Jimmy Carter a DINO. You people are so far gone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X