X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pauly
    replied
    Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    haven't seen any wrecked trains lately. there are certainly some challenges here with housing costs and homelessness... but if I had to list states by level of wrecked trains, CA wouldn't be near the top of my list, especially considering the state has a GDP that ranks 5th in the world. It's not like we are running Montana here or something.
    I live on the east coast, and for the most part, all I seem to hear or read about are homeless encampments, massive taxes on businesses, and overzealous covid restrictions when it comes to Newsom's California. Im sure that's not all there is to it, but that's my (probably incorrect) perception from 2000 miles away. Please dont cancel me or anything.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Newsom or even moreso AOC would be plenty enough to mobilize the Reps in unprecedented fashion. California is a train wreck I cant see how Newsom has any clout right now.
    haven't seen any wrecked trains lately.

there are certainly some challenges here with housing costs and homelessness... but if I had to list states by level of wrecked trains, CA wouldn't be near the top of my list, especially considering the state has a GDP that ranks 5th in the world. It's not like we are running Montana here or something.

Leave a comment:

• GwynnInTheHall
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    This is easy....I will even accept 3 potential correct answers.
    Oh I knew immediately.

Its my Turn.

Im with Her.

H R C

She who must not be named....

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Marjorie Taylor Greene
    Well done, that falls under number 3 - "some other Republican"

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    Ask yourself "who could the Dems nominate that would not motivate the Republican base ?" The answer is pretty obvious.
    Marjorie Taylor Greene

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
    You're killin me smalls.
    This is easy....I will even accept 3 potential correct answers.

Leave a comment:

• GwynnInTheHall
    replied
    Ask yourself "who could the Dems nominate that would not motivate the Republican base ?" The answer is pretty obvious.

You're killin me smalls.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GwynnInTheHall
    replied
    Won't whoever the Dems choose as a presidential candidate mobilize the Reps in unprecedented fashion ? Any Dem is by definition a threat to the freedom us 'Muricans enjoy. Obama, Bernie, Biden, AOC, Clinton...all communists

I think both sides have shown they're voting in larger numbers every subsequent election, Everyone seems motiovated nowadays.

Leave a comment:

• GwynnInTheHall
    replied
    Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Is Gavin Newsome the next Democrat in line? Is it too late for Bernie and Liz? Is it too early for AOC?

I don't think Gavin will run, nor AOC. I love me some Bernie, but the Democratic Party (those in charge) has shown they will NOT allow Sanders the nomination, ever.
    Should Biden choose not to run, I think the counter to Desantis (whom I believe will get the GOP nod) should be Harris, Klobuchar or Whitmer as I believe they should feild a woman and one who has an established political resume.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Newsom or even moreso AOC would be plenty enough to mobilize the Reps in unprecedented fashion. California is a train wreck I cant see how Newsom has any clout right now.
    Won't whoever the Dems choose as a presidential candidate mobilize the Reps in unprecedented fashion ? Any Dem is by definition a threat to the freedom us 'Muricans enjoy. Obama, Bernie, Biden, AOC, Clinton...all communists

Leave a comment:

• Pauly
    replied

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Is Gavin Newsome the next Democrat in line?

Is it too late for Bernie and Liz?

Is it too early for AOC?

Leave a comment:

• GwynnInTheHall
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post

Which is why (among other issues) I really hope Biden steps aside after this term.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    The latest USA Today polls kind of say it all:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X