• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/i/status/1324078979775684608

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      So Indy drivers are good at chess ?
      They key is to mix as many analogies and metaphors as possible in a confusing jumble...and lick the donuts while people are dumbfounded. Then they can't take them away and you won.

Comment

• magnificent.
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          That is the 4d chess of a man who looks beyond the silly rules of the game we call democracy. All you need is the brass balls to call dibs on anything you want and whine until you get your way. At the next Indy 500, the driver who takes an early lead should just stop the race at lap 50 and say he won.
          I don’t think he’s factoring in that I claimed Texas before him. You’re welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
            magnificent.
            Yeah, this has been done, but this one is the best I've seen.

Comment

• Just so I’m clear, the Dems cheated in only certain states, and only in the Presidential election, but not the Senate races? Do I have that right?

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                I don’t think he’s factoring in that I claimed Texas before him. You’re welcome.
                Woah. you just blew my mind man. That is 5d chess, son! Well done! I wish I had called dibs on North Carolina before anyone else. I'd like to live there one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                  Woah. you just blew my mind man. That is 5d chess, son! Well done! I wish I had called dibs on North Carolina before anyone else. I'd like to live there one day.
                  Madison Cawthorn has NC to himself - cry more lib.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    Madison Cawthorn has NC to himself - cry more lib.
                    Wow, he wasn't on my radar. Dude is just 25. That is crazy. He just became eligible to rent a car.

Comment

• Pa is coming around guys, the math is all there...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        So Indy drivers are good at chess ?
                        Takuma Sato is said to be an excellent player. Not cavebird good, but better than me.
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Very disappointed in Your state doggie, very disappointed indeed. Your upstairs neighbor held up it's share of the bargain with a Senate seat and 10 Electoral votes. Just shaking my damn head...couldn't even get rid of Joni Ernst, who doesn't even know the most important thing in Iowa...crop prices. SMDH...
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                            Very disappointed in Your state doggie, very disappointed indeed. Your upstairs neighbor held up it's share of the bargain with a Senate seat and 10 Electoral votes. Just shaking my damn head...couldn't even get rid of Joni Ernst, who doesn't even know the most important thing in Iowa...crop prices. SMDH...
                            Couldn't agree more. Since Trump took over, I've never seen racism like I've seen in Iowa. I kept saying Trump and Ernst would win and felt very comfortable in my prediction despite not being as Politically sharp as some on this board. The farmers here love their Trump "checks" as they call them. They buy everything Trump says as gospel. They will talk about how the protests are all violent and the "whites" are just fighting back. I haven't talked to 1 person since Kenosha that doesn't think Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero. It's disgusting.

Comment

• WTF is Nevada doing??? Count the damn votes already.
                              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                              X