Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Since Trump took over, I've never seen racism like I've seen in Iowa. I kept saying Trump and Ernst would win and felt very comfortable in my prediction despite not being as Politically sharp as some on this board. The farmers here love their Trump "checks" as they call them. They buy everything Trump says as gospel. They will talk about how the protests are all violent and the "whites" are just fighting back. I haven't talked to 1 person since Kenosha that doesn't think Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero. It's disgusting.
    Yeah, it always drives me nuts when I hear farmers bitching about people getting handouts...take a good look in the mirror guys and gals, I would think that NOBODY gets as much Federal aid as you folks.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Yeah, it always drives me nuts when I hear farmers bitching about people getting handouts...take a good look in the mirror guys and gals, I would think that NOBODY gets as much Federal aid as you folks.
      I guess a $37 billion handout this year buys a lot of farm votes.

Comment

• Since my handicap of the Texas race was so successful, I may as well repeat it for the outstanding states:

Chances of Biden winning:
        Pennsylvania ~90% - the math is heavily in Biden's favor, but until the votes are actually counted there's still some uncertainty
        Nevada ~85% - Biden with a very small lead now and expected that the remaining votes will fall to him - I would think if that weren't true we'd be hearing more from the Trump campaign about it
        Georgia ~70% - this is going to be very close but the math from NY Times and other seem to indicate a slight edge for Biden
        Arizona ~60% - this is going to be closer than I expected but I think Trump will come up just short based on the size of the lead Biden has currently
        North Carolina ~30% - this is expected to move toward Biden and I think the votes could be there for him, but NY Times math has him coming up short, so I'm reluctant to be too bullish on this one
        Alaska <1% - no reason to think Biden has a real shot here but the counting just isn't far enough along for anyone to call it, I guess
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Bovada has pulled the betting on Arizona.

Latest odds:
          US: Biden -770
          Georgia: Biden -170
          Pennsylvania: Biden -650
          Nevada: Biden -900

Comment

• MSNBC is live outside of the Maricopa County Elections Dept where a group of 200 Trump supporters have gathered yelling that Arizona is stealing the election from Trump. Armed guards all around to keep them at bay.

Comment

• In PA, the remaining Allegheny County mail in ballots have been running 80/20 for Biden; Philadelphia County and its 3 suburb counties are running nearly 90/10. Philly and Allegheny will update their totals sometime tonight. All of PA might be done by tomorrow night. 847,000 remaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                WTF is Nevada doing???
                What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Comment

• now that I think about it, if Trump loses, which I always hoped he does, even though whatever happens doesn't really personally benefit me either way, i'd rather he lose a close election and feel burned and be obsessed about it forever.

it's a small minded way for me to think, but sometimes you have to enjoy the small things in life.

Comment

• the libertarian vote caused Trump to lose Wisconsin and Michigan. thank you Libertarians. we owe you for that.

Comment

• Trump's lead in Georgia down to 15k votes with about 68k votes left to count.

These votes have been breaking >70% for Biden, so Biden may end up with a lead in the range of 10-15k votes when all is said and done.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Trump won Michigan by 11k votes in 2016, and Georgia this year will likely have a similar margin for the winner.

Comment

• This seems to be the guy to follow on Twitter for Georgia updates:

Comment

• Pennsylvania is at 164k vote lead for Trump currently, tracking to ending up somewhere around a 50k lead for Biden when all are counted.

Comment

• A variety of people are saying they believe Arizona is safe for Biden, but I haven't seen anyone put numbers to that claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                A variety of people are saying they believe Arizona is safe for Biden, but I haven't seen anyone put numbers to that claim.
                                Trump is pissed off at Fox News for calling Arizona for Biden on Tuesday.
                                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X