2018 Midterm Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Bernie is trying to pretend he's non-partisan and failing miserably.
    I never said I was non partisan. I can’t stand democrats. That’s too harsh. I like people who are democrats but I don’t like the Democratic party at all.
    I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
      Are you sure that didn’t happen because I seem to kinda recall it did. And this has nothing to do with burning cars and rioting, sorry protesting.
      heh, I'm off on the weekend or I'd back you up. Where's my nots quote when I need it?
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Are you sure that didn’t happen because I seem to kinda recall it did. And this has nothing to do with burning cars and rioting, sorry protesting.
        Show me a Clinton or Obama tweet or quote questioning the counting of votes before the election was certified.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
          Show me a Clinton or Obama tweet or quote questioning the counting of votes before the election was certified.
          Hillary still goes on speaking tours telling whoever will listen to her that the Comey, Russian, Servers, gerrymandering, voter suppression, blah, blah, blah, etc. things are the reason she lost Everybody but herself. You really just need to use google. I know, I know, all those things are legit! Pro tip: They are not.

How many quotes do you want about eliminating the EC and just using popular vote whines will be enough? Come on. You don’t need me to find this. You just don’t want to admit, different day, different elections, same whining. So is the Georgia Gov race whining?
          I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Hillary still goes on speaking tours telling whoever will listen to her that the Comey, Russian, Servers, gerrymandering, blah, blah, blah, etc. things are the reason she lost Everybody but herself. You really just need to use google.
            She can say whatever she wants now the peaceful transition of power occurred. Show me the quote accusing fraud between the Election Day and the transition of power. Or the accusation of voter fraud

Comment

She can say whatever she wants now the peaceful transition of power occurred. Show me the quote accusing fraud between the Election Day and the transition of power. Or the accusation of voter fraud
              From the rights point of view, most every claim by the Democrats of voter surpression, is an accusation of voter fraud. Count the votes, until counting them will affect the Dems desired result.
              Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 11-10-2018, 07:02 PM. Reason: I

Ronald Reagan

Comment

From the rights point of view, most every claim by the Democrats of voter surpression, is an accusation of voter fraud. Count the votes, until counting them will affect the Dems desired result.
                Ok give me the Clinton or Obama quote after trump won before he took office that in anyway called Into question the legitimacy of trump winning. The president is current tweeting his usual crap and knows nothing about how long it takes az to count. He’s making it sound like votes are being found. They are being counted. Neither Obama or Clinton ever questioned trumps count before the transition of power.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                  heh, I'm off on the weekend or I'd back you up. Where's my nots quote when I need it?
                  Got nothing for you......sorry.

Comment

Ok give me the Clinton or Obama quote after trump won before he took office that in anyway called Into question the legitimacy of trump winning. The president is current tweeting his usual crap and knows nothing about how long it takes az to count. He’s making it sound like votes are being found. They are being counted. No one ever questioned trumps count before the transition of power.

You can’t admit that this is an issue on both sides? You need me to google quotes from select people. I never said Trump isn’t foolish for all of his claims, but lump Rubio and others who also want fair elections into Trumps mind is stupid. I’m sorry it’s stupid. You can’t tell me cries of voter fraud are only made by the GOP? If that’s your position, well we’ll agree to disagree.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Ok give me the Clinton or Obama quote after trump won before he took office that in anyway called Into question the legitimacy of trump winning. The president is current tweeting his usual crap and knows nothing about how long it takes az to count. He’s making it sound like votes are being found. They are being counted. Neither Obama or Clinton ever questioned trumps count before the transition of power.
                      I don’t know anything about Arizona, but what’s going on in Florida (again) isn’t a good look for anyone. It would appear that Dr. Snipes didn’t follow post-election protocol at a minimum. Do you find it problematic that she didn’t update the results in 45 minute intervals as she is mandated to do? Do you find it a problem that she wouldn’t divulge how many uncounted votes remained, as she was mandated to do? Do you find it a problem that she appears to have mixed some invalid votes in with some valid ones? Does her previous history in mismanaging elections resulting in a judicial rebuke give you pause at all?
                      I can certainly understand why this is an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                        I don’t know anything about Arizona, but what’s going on in Florida (again) isn’t a good look for anyone. It would appear that Dr. Snipes didn’t follow post-election protocol at a minimum. Do you find it problematic that she didn’t update the results in 45 minute intervals as she is mandated to do? Do you find it a problem that she wouldn’t divulge how many uncounted votes remained, as she was mandated to do? Do you find it a problem that she appears to have mixed some invalid votes in with some valid ones? Does her previous history in mismanaging elections resulting in a judicial rebuke give you pause at all?
                        I can certainly understand why this is an issue.
                        I think the Florida Secretary of State or govenor both could have addressed this before but I agree Florida being a regular mess is a major problem. That said scott will win unless those machines in Broward didn’t count votes. And Desantis will definitely win so in the end it should be ok.

Comment

You can’t admit that this is an issue on both sides? You need me to google quotes from select people. I never said Trump isn’t foolish for all of his claims, but lump Rubio and others who also want fair elections into Trumps mind is stupid. I’m sorry it’s stupid. You can’t tell me cries of voter fraud are only made by the GOP? If that’s your position, well we’ll agree to disagree.

I think Rubio is inflaming a bad situation in his state where his party is and has long been the Secretary of State that controls the election. I’m honestly cool with FL as long as we figure out if the weird vote count in Broward is not machine error. If people just read the ballot wrong we are good and the results in the gov and senate races hold. Az is really what bugs me. I knew nothing about AZ before because it’s never really close statewide but I read a little unlike the Pres or some fox personalities trying to make it out like they are finding or making up votes.

Comment

• You cant tell me that you honestly think there arent a number of real unique circumstances, or what you called blah, blah, blah, that are part of the landscape of why HRC lost election. And it is sickening that you again drag her here, and with a ball of nonsense that includes you somehow holding a position that Comey, Russia, bots on fb, decades of FOX drum beating a message of lies or again, as you say blah blah blah, that is proven that occurred but you hold position had zero negative consequence on the final results. What you call your pro tip is sickening to me that there are people out there, not a ton I hope, that can hold such a deliberately stubborn position.

There are still facts in world. You can break down bit by bit, and ask, was this true or not, was there a Comey release, did it have a measurable effect on race from day before to day after, hey look at that, you can google dates and see the drop. You can go bit by bit and see how yes, HRC didnt campaign in key states and that had cost x amount, but hey, there were other unusual but measurable events that clearly did not help.

And voter suppression is simply different that ballot stuffing, or otherwise adding votes that dont belong, or subtracting votes that do, which is what is meant by voter fraud. One happens by the millions, and other is is a trump fantasy that happens 1 in a million.

Also, if you dont want to count every legal vote that was received by deadline, you arent worth a response, and really you should have some sense of shame about such an ugly position. Everyone wanting every legal vote counted is the only correct stance. The other is shameful.

Comment

I think the Florida Secretary of State or govenor both could have addressed this before but I agree Florida being a regular mess is a major problem. That said scott will win unless those machines in Broward didn’t count votes. And Desantis will definitely win so in the end it should be ok.
                              As I understand it (and someone correct me if I am wrong), the previous person in Broward was replaced for election irregularities and Gov. Scott was more or less obligated to replace them with a Democrat. I think he could have found one that is better at the job than Dr. Snipes seems to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                                As I understand it (and someone correct me if I am wrong), the previous person in Broward was replaced for election irregularities and Gov. Scott was more or less obligated to replace them with a Democrat. I think he could have found one that is better at the job than Dr. Snipes seems to be.
                                I thought Jeb appointee her.

Comment

Working...
                                X