2011 - 2012 RJ Highball Season Long Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
    Keep them in mind Jude for next year. I will be hitting you up for them.
    Will do. Oh and I should have said yes to Scola. Doh!

Comment

Hey Steve loookie... :-)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7tBkGzb0-H4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
        Hey Steve loookie... :-)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7tBkGzb0-H4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        That's just sick...and the main reason that Love signed the extension, IMO.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

I'd still pick the Thunder roster for the next five years, but the T-Wolves are seriously rising.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
            I'd still pick the Thunder roster for the next five years, but the T-Wolves are seriously rising.
            Now if they'd only have taken Cousins instead of that stiff from Syracuse...oh well. Looks like they got lucky and found a center after all...now if Beasley decides to be the Vinnie Johnson of this decade, they've got a bright future.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
              Now if they'd only have taken Cousins instead of that stiff from Syracuse...oh well. Looks like they got lucky and found a center after all...now if Beasley decides to be the Vinnie Johnson of this decade, they've got a bright future.
              SG and bench still need to be addressed but the T-Wolves look poised to become more than relevant sooner than later.

They fired McHale right? Must have ..

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                SG and bench still need to be addressed but the T-Wolves look poised to become more than relevant sooner than later.

They fired McHale right? Must have ..
                Yeah, he's coaching down in Houston now. Although, he was the one who traded OJ Mayo for Kevin Love, so I shall be forever indebted to the big lug for that. Wonder how Memphis likes that deal every night when they see another triple double out of Love?

-Warren Ellis

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DUJ2KfRwp-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

crazy accurate near half-court pass from the Rubes. I wouldn't be this accurate if I was throwing overhand. Forget Linsanity, its all Rubiogasm.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post

crazy accurate near half-court pass from the Rubes. I wouldn't be this accurate if I was throwing overhand. Forget Linsanity, its all Rubiogasm.
                    Imagine the hype if he had received his wish when he was drafted ... that is, his hope to get NY to draft him.

Comment

Congrats to the winners. Ryno walked away with the league winning $98.

BBJ leaves us winning $42.

JimBob picks up 3rd with beer money $20.

Emails should have been sent from leaguesafe.
                      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Thanks PB

Comment

Congrats to all those that finished in the money.

Comment

Working...
                          X