Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
    I am happy as long as I stay above BBJ.

Actually very interesting there has not been a runaway leader yet. Very close for the top 5 so far. I do not expect my team to keep it up.
    I thought my team had it early on. But I started to ration my starts and it led to my team's free fall.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
      I thought my team had it early on. But I started to ration my starts and it led to my team's free fall.
      The pack is just now catching you in games ... Ryno is still about 10-12 games over "even"

Comment

I am happy as long as I stay above BBJ.

Actually very interesting there has not been a runaway leader yet. Very close for the top 5 so far. I do not expect my team to keep it up.
        C'mon PB - you need to strive for a finish higher than 10th!

Comment

In a matter of days my team has gone from over 40 points down to a mere 4 points down. None of you fools actually believes you can win, do you? Do you? DO YOU!?!?!?!?!

MUHAHA! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Quit acting so Hornsbyish! You are all playing for second.

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
            The pack is just now catching you in games ... Ryno is still about 10-12 games over "even"
            But I have negative games a about three positions. I think yesterday that negative number was above 10 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
              I think I can do that, but my assists and A/TO are much worse than last year. Add in my blocks are a bit weak I do not see much more of a climb unless I can pull off some trades.
              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I think I can do that, but my assists and A/TO are much worse than last year. Add in my blocks are a bit weak I do not see much more of a climb unless I can pull off some trades.
                FG% and blks/steals (I thought i'd finally figured out how to not suck in these cats this year) are killing me.
                Toney Douglas pick looked nice early and now he won't get off my bench for the foreseeable future. At least Calderon is killing it.

Comment

I have not been able to check my team in over a week (fantasy sports are filtered). What has been going on?

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                    I have not been able to check my team in over a week (fantasy sports are filtered). What has been going on?

J
                    I'M DOMINATING!!!

So, nothing new. :beavis:

EDIT: I don't officially recognize Ryno's Rim Rattlers, Bert's Ballers, or JimBobCousy as official RJ Highball participants. Or anyone else that is ahead of me and obviously cheating. Oh, and Hornsby, but that's just because, well, it's Hornsby. Come on. :Crazy:
                    Last edited by ; 01-17-2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

It's good to see only Bert's Ballers and Ryno's Rim Rattlers (wait..does that mean what...I...ummm...:wtf: )

Ummm, anyway...I'm thrilled we are down to only two rules breakers at present. I'm launching a full investigation. Hopefully, by the end of the week, there will be no more misbehaving.

Then I can be content that all is well, as I look down over my dominion. The RJ Highball League :goodpost:

Comment

Jeremy freakin' Lin? Baldo, you're an F'ing genius!

Now deal Ricky Rubio to me since you're going to keep Lin next year...and rubio is falling apart anyway...
                        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                          Jeremy freakin' Lin? Baldo, you're an F'ing genius!

Now deal Ricky Rubio to me since you're going to keep Lin next year...and rubio is falling apart anyway...
                          With my team having fallen apart these guys are the only thing even making this season fun for me. I've always like what he did against the Big East when he was at Harvard. Finally got his chance.

He would have been a Bruin had we not given a ride to Westbrook and Collison.

Love the way the league is this season with over half the owners with a chance to win. It should always be like this. RJ Highball is one of my favorite leagues.

Also, does anyone want to go to 12 owners next year? I've got a buddy who is a diehard basketball fan and has been looking to play roto for a while. He'll be a good and committed owner.
                          Last edited by JudeBaldo; 02-11-2012, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Also, does anyone want to go to 12 owners next year? I've got a buddy who is a diehard basketball fan and has been looking to play roto for a while. He'll be a good and committed owner.
                            12 teams would be great, but a couple of current owners have already suggested they aren't coming back next year.

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
                              12 teams would be great, but a couple of current owners have already suggested they aren't coming back next year.
                              That sucks. That should be no problem though. My friend wants to join and I have two brothers who are in two H2H leagues that want the experience of roto.

Comment

That sucks. That should be no problem though. My friend wants to join and I have two brothers who are in two H2H leagues that want the experience of roto.
                                Keep them in mind Jude for next year. I will be hitting you up for them.
                                Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
                                X