2011 - 2012 RJ Highball Season Long Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
    It's 80 degrees in LA right now. I'm wishing it were cold.
    Oh, I see how it is now. If BBJ isn't winning he isn't worth thinking about. Worthless, useless husk of a formally great fantasy player. Scraping the barrel for love and compliments. Receiving neither. Forsaken, alone...hopeless. Even Jude has rejected me. JUDE! Good grief, how pathetic can I get?

Frack! I'm so depressed I may take some crazy trades. Hornsby, go ahead and propose that Steve Nash for Jimmer Fredette trade now. I....(sigh)...I guess I'll accept it. Giving up a young stud keeper for an old broken down loser...I'm obviously not thinking clearly...

Comment

60 seconds has passed and it still has not been proposed! HORNSBY!

Comment

It's 80 degrees in LA right now. I'm wishing it were cold.
        It was freakin' 10 degrees F last night here in Southern NJ!!!!!! All you had to do was walk outside and your nipples resembled Randy Quaid's in Kingpin.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
          It was freakin' 10 degrees F last night here in Southern NJ!!!!!! All you had to do was walk outside and your nipples resembled Randy Quaid's in Kingpin.
          Everyday I walk across the UCLA campus, with the sun shining and the palm trees swaying, all I can think of is, "Wow I could be freezing my ass off at Cornell right now." Haha.

Piney - Did you find the app?

Comment

Everyday I walk across the UCLA campus, with the sun shining and the palm trees swaying, all I can think of is, "Wow I could be freezing my ass off at Cornell right now." Haha.

Piney - Did you find the app?
            Well I think I have found it. By bignoggins productions right? Costs me $2.99 on Android. I think I will pass.
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
              Well I think I have found it. By bignoggins productions right? Costs me $2.99 on Android. I think I will pass.
              Yup that's it. Too bad there isn't a free one. That's the one I got from the iPhone app store.

Comment

Yup that's it. Too bad there isn't a free one. That's the one I got from the iPhone app store.
                Shame since the Yahoo Basketball App has major suckage.

Comment

The Heat/Hawks game was a lot of fun to watch. Sir Charles as a commentator made it even better. He's just smart insightful guy.

So far I'm so happy I used my waiver priority on Gary Neal. He should make me competitive in 3PT.

We still have game played limits right?

Comment

The Heat/Hawks game was a lot of fun to watch. Sir Charles as a commentator made it even better. He's just smart insightful guy.

So far I'm so happy I used my waiver priority on Gary Neal. He should make me competitive in 3PT.

We still have game played limits right?
                    Yes, we have games played limits, but it's really hard to assess the +/- tracking Yahoo gives us. I think it's screwed up by the compressed schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                      Yes, we have games played limits, but it's really hard to assess the +/- tracking Yahoo gives us. I think it's screwed up by the compressed schedule.
                      That's has me worried. My first year in this league I ran out of games.

Comment

Been watching a lot of Lob City games and their dirty little secret is that their front-court can't stay in front of dribble penetration.

Comment

I think that this season is going to be a guessing game regarding games played and how they'll manage it. Looking at my team, I'm allegedly over in every position by double digit numbers...if I keep playing like I have, I'll probably be done in early March, but if Yahoo fixes things, and I don't play enough players on a daily basis, I'm screwed there as well. Plus with all of the injuries, we'll all have players miss games when we have then in our line-ups...does that count against us in games played?

The good thing is that I had family over yesterday and didn't get a chance to set my line-up...Chris Anderson in, Kris Humphries out...sigh.
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

I cannot believe what a bust Dorell Wright has been. Luckily he was a keeper and not a draft pick. I can only assume he is the odd man out in a new offensive philosophy. I watched one game and he just stood around three point range looking lost. Not even taking several open shots.

Thank goodness I have the 3pt god, Richard Jefferson? :shrug:

Comment

Originally posted by Baseballjones View Post
                              I cannot believe what a bust Dorell Wright has been. Luckily he was a keeper and not a draft pick. I can only assume he is the odd man out in a new offensive philosophy. I watched one game and he just stood around three point range looking lost. Not even taking several open shots.

Thank goodness I have the 3pt god, Richard Jefferson? :shrug:
                              That's exactly whats happening. Dorell Wright got the vast majority of his threes in transition last year. Mark Jackson is running a lot this year. He's a rhythm shooter and not stepping into his shot when he gets the ball in half-court sets.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                                I think that this season is going to be a guessing game regarding games played and how they'll manage it. Looking at my team, I'm allegedly over in every position by double digit numbers...if I keep playing like I have, I'll probably be done in early March, but if Yahoo fixes things, and I don't play enough players on a daily basis, I'm screwed there as well. Plus with all of the injuries, we'll all have players miss games when we have then in our line-ups...does that count against us in games played?

The good thing is that I had family over yesterday and didn't get a chance to set my line-up...Chris Anderson in, Kris Humphries out...sigh.
                                In some positions I'm over by 30 games lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X