*** VD 8 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    You guys are all over 11, right ? When I implement my stalling strategy that brings this draft to a standstill I don't want to feel any guilt.
    11 year olds everywhere await your pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
      11 year olds everywhere await your pick.
      Hey, stop pressuring me ! I've got a plan and I'm going to stick with it. Actually, I've just started looking at stuff, I'll post sometime later tonight...
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I will pick first thing in the morn. Get some sleep, yo!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          I will pick first thing in the morn. Get some sleep, yo!
          So zzzzzzzzzzz is appropriate, eh? ;-)
          I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
            Aaron was my guy if Terribly Sneaky Garp hadn't snaked him... nice to see my stellar vd skills are still sharp
            Who says Garp knows what he's doing
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Don't worry. It'll stall if it gets back to me before 6pm Eastern today.
              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Picks posted!

Comment

• Wow ... didn't realise we were at the end of the 1st round already. Will get the SS up tonight. Shouldn't take long with the same number of drafters as VD7.

Comment

• We should really start a "Get Squidward Back" campaign

Comment

• Still have Seadog, TS Garp, Long John, & Heyelander to go ... that should give me plenty of time to figure out what the hell I'm doing

Seadog is furiously pressing random buttons on his device ... I believe he just tweeted his pick to Justin Bieber
                      TS Garp is on a 3 hour west coast lunch break ...
                      LJ is unconsious in a ditch after abusing the company product
                      Heyelander is busy packing the china in bubblewrap

... reckon I have until tomorrow.

Comment

• I emailed SDS this round's picks.

Dammit... every guy I wanted... on my way home...with computer. pick up when I get home in 40 min
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                          Instead of stalling us why don't you just forward some picks on to someone? Pretty easy at this stage of the game, too.
                          We should let Seadog know it is ok to say "Fuck you ELD" Pus the bag of dick thing...

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            We should really start a "Get Squidward Back" campaign
                            I've written him a couple of times at the address I had for him but haven't gotten any replies. Maybe we send Revo over to his office with a bat or something.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              I've written him a couple of times at the address I had for him but haven't gotten any replies. Maybe we send Revo over to his office with a bat or something.
                              We should let him know that we are very accepting of his life choices. We don't judge.

Jesus ***** ... do google have any freakin' filters on their image searches? I do not recommend searching for "Tranny" ... what the hell did I expect I hear you ask ...

I wonder how my NSA account will be amended? Potential terrorist, and sexual deviant.

Comment

• Well I wanted Koufax or Gibson after the turn. Not sure that Seaver's BY is worth this pick, but his career numbers are pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X