*** VD 8 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
    Way to go Heye...you didn't give your pick a new nickname.
    I believe he did...

Pete "I'm fucking up my draft" Alexander

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      Oh, look at that, I'm up.. I've actually got one draft that is more gestapo than this to make a pick in and then I'll be right back.
      So, uh...what are the rules besides 1920 - 1969 players?

Just BY?
      No letters

Things are a pain thru my phone...
      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post

Just BY?
        No letters

No letters... both career and BY. You get all the career numbers even if they are outside of the BY parameters. I'll email you johnny's full rules which are probably wrong in some place or other. Slasher will figure out where and tell us all somewhere around round 5. Long John will then figure the same thing out around round 13.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

No letters... both career and BY. You get all the career numbers even if they are outside of the BY parameters. I'll email you johnny's full rules which are probably wrong in some place or other. Slasher will figure out where and tell us all somewhere around round 5. Long John will then figure the same thing out around round 13.
          Yep, the gov't takes that long going through my shit that it take 8 rounds of picks before my posts get through their filters and get put up.
          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• "Lew" Gehrig?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              "Lew" Gehrig?
              Just checking to see if Keith noticed
              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Just checking to see if Keith noticed
                Duck You

Comment

• Ahhh...it's good to be back...

Comment

Just BY?
                    No letters

Rules are the same as VD7 ... except for the year range. See VD7 Draft Thread for detail (second post) ... I'll update it tomorrow for VD8.

Comment

• Aaron was the other player I was contemplating at 3.

Comment

• Aaron was my guy if Terribly Sneaky Garp hadn't snaked him... nice to see my stellar vd skills are still sharp

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                          Aaron was my guy if I decided that I was going to eat bags of dicks for the rest of my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                            I believe he did...

Pete "I'm fucking up my draft" Alexander
                            Pete "I didn't fuck up Heye's Draft as much as Wilhelm will fuck up Long John's" Alexander?
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Pete "I didn't fuck up Heye's Draft as much as Wilhelm will fuck up Long John's" Alexander?

I get no respect.
                              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• You guys are all over 11, right ? When I implement my stalling strategy that brings this draft to a standstill I don't want to feel any guilt.
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X