*** VD 8 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Jesus ***** ... do google have any freakin' filters on their image searches? I do not recommend searching for "Tranny" ... what the hell did I expect I hear you ask ...
    yeah... I assume you get what you ask for on that one... My biggest mistake was when I was looking for a picture of Dibble, Charlton and Myers for the moonlight J thread and googled "Nasty Boys" without thinking about it.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I was headed down the hall to the bathroom while my boss was leaving work for the day... looking for sympathy he says "Ugh... I've got to play in a charity golf match in 90 degree weather tomorrow." I said "I've got to come back here."

Comment

• here's what squid is doing these days... I'm not sure what some of it means.

I have joined Wells Fargo Capital Finance as an SVP in their Business Credit division based in New York City. I am seeking new loan originations primarily within an asset based structure inclusive of working capital revolvers and term loans secured by both M&E and Real Estate. Transaction size will encompass all deals under $35 million in loan commitments. We are basically industry agnostic and can fund anywhere within the Wells Fargo national (and certain international) footprint.

Comment

• If anyone is still wondering why I am so bad at these things, here's a shot of my Alma Mater's most recent diplomas.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            If anyone is still wondering why I am so bad at these things, here's a shot of my Alma Mater's most recent diplomas.

That's a real school? I thought it was like the Faber College Mongols in Animal House...hmmph...whaddayaknow...

Just got home, checking off names...pick up in just a couple of minutes.
            I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
              We should let Seadog know it is ok to say "Fuck you ELD" Pus the bag of dick thing...
              You think he hasn't?
              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                If anyone is still wondering why I am so bad at these things, here's a shot of my Alma Mater's most recent diplomas.

Virgina is for Lovers

Comment

• Pick posted...headed to the pool...see ya tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                    Pick posted...headed to the pool...see ya tomorrow!
                    Dude... that's a long time in the pool. You'll prune.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                      Pick posted...headed to the pool...see ya tomorrow!
                      Suck a bag of ducks

Comment

• Hey! I made it home before it was my turn to pick! Nice!

Johnny, I've already started a VD8 spreadsheet. Pm me your email and I'll forward.
                        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• PM send ... was almost done with mine when I saw this

Easy set up this time! 10 minute job.

Comment

• For poker fans ... final table of the $10K 2-7 Single draw ... stacked final table

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                              The middle names thing is cracking me up. Glad to have started something besides a flame war for once here on RJ.
                              Bhob would be so proud...
                              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• You would think koufax would have pitched for St Louis or Kansas city

Comment

Working...
                                X