X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also I'm at church.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Sorry for the delay on my part, Saturdays are bad (family time) and I'm finalizing my valuations since I have 2 picks here and nothing for the following 24 picks - gotta get these 2 right.
      The first one is easy enough---plenty of players of similar value there. You can't go wrong. Getting two of them who go well with each other, yeah the second pick is tougher.

Comment

• Nice picks! Those two do complement each other. One with the power, one with the speed, both with the OBP (hell, unless you try to avoid it, you should win OBP now, lol).

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          Nice picks! Those two do complement each other. One with the power, one with the speed, both with the OBP (hell, unless you try to avoid it, you should win OBP now, lol).
          Thanks yeah I thought they fit well

Comment

• I debated 3 players all morning, figured Mr Church out west would not be up for a while. Still not sure Radbourn is right, but OEF isn't that great, but I did burn two good letters to start.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
              I debated 3 players all morning, figured Mr Church out west would not be up for a while. Still not sure Radbourn is right, but OEF isn't that great, but I did burn two good letters to start.
              OEF is pretty decent actually, but Old Hoss is still a good pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                OEF is pretty decent actually, but Old Hoss is still a good pick.
                I tried sorting that sheet, but I suck so yeah I only came up with a couple OEF hitters but lots of pitchers. Though most of those pitchers worked for other franchises unless I am doing this wrong which is always possible

Comment

I tried sorting that sheet, but I suck so yeah I only came up with a couple OEF hitters but lots of pitchers. Though most of those pitchers worked for other franchises unless I am doing this wrong which is always possible
                  I imagine most OEF's will be picked as OEF. You have to go pretty deep into OEF before you find multi-franchise eligible players with a worse Franchise.

OEF is a bit like K, that is, better than you think.

Comment

• Gonna be just a bit - sorry for the delay. Got bit by a dog at church.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I debated 3 players all morning, figured Mr Church out west would not be up for a while. Still not sure Radbourn is right, but OEF isn't that great, but I did burn two good letters to start.
                      Well, you slowed things down for me. He was the obvious one I was going to grab if he made it back. Not easy to choose between the remaining ones.

Comment

• Do we have a real spreadsheet going now? I'd also suggest that we post end-of-round standings that can be independently confirmed as we go this time, too.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                          Do we have a real spreadsheet going now? I'd also suggest that we post end-of-round standings that can be independently confirmed as we go this time, too.
                          I'm building it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            I'm building it now.
                            Thanks, vato loco.

Comment

• Pujols was my first thought before I changed tactics and went with Quiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                Pujols was my first thought before I changed tactics and went with Quiz.
                                If you had taken Pujols, I would have been in a real bind. Wasn't particularly interested in Quis, so I am not sure which direction I would have gone in.

Comment

Working...
                                X