X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    This is insane ... 1906 footage rebuilt using AI, 4 days before the San Fran earthquake hit.

that is really cool

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    i saw some weird stuff lately with apostrophes, is that an issue ? I guess I should just download
    :nods:

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    bumpity bump bump
    i saw some weird stuff lately with apostrophes, is that an issue ? I guess I should just download

Leave a comment:

• Bene Futuis
    replied
    Mari? O, no!

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by frae View Post
    I was a little worried he was going to get sniped by Heye when I took Bunning.
    I was concerned that Heye would steal Mariono in round 12 or so...

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Mariano stealing bases? Now that would be uggla to watch.
    I'm tired ... i'll own it.

Leave a comment:

• frae
    replied
    Getting Wetteland and other seeing other closers so late makes me regret grabbing Mariano so early.
    I was a little worried he was going to get sniped by Heye when I took Bunning.

Leave a comment:

• Bene Futuis
    replied
    Well at least you have Mariano Rivera, who is basically an extra vintage pitcher with SB's that can carry your entire team total ... I picked Chase Utley in the 5th, and an almost identical player will go undrafted
    Mariano stealing bases? Now that would be uggla to watch.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    notice:

at some point could everyone download the latest version of the ss from the draft thread, have a look at the snapshot page, and make sure your team is as you expect. It looks like:

(a) we are all working of the same ss this time, so a common error no-one has noticed could occur

and

(b) we are relying on my data inputting skills to be 100% accurate ... This is scary!
    bumpity bump bump

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Getting Wetteland and other seeing other closers so late makes me regret grabbing Mariano so early.
    Well at least you have Mariano Rivera, who is basically an extra vintage pitcher with SB's that can carry your entire team total ... I picked Chase Utley in the 5th, and an almost identical player will go undrafted

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    This is insane ... 1906 footage rebuilt using AI, 4 days before the San Fran earthquake hit.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    I've been on a knife-edge with almost every pick since I gambled with Mathews and Helton. Needed Lowe or Larkin to make it back,; needed I-Rod and Deacon White to make it back; needed Galvin to make it back. Everything worked out apart from Raisel Iglesias. I've pull this one around nicely, but it's been a massive struggle. After a brutal first half, I was looking down the barrel of a bottom half finish for a long time ... especially when I realized my 1980's hitter error.

That said, it's still really tight in there ... and the last round of a multi draft is very unpredictable.
    Pretty sure i should habe grabbed Matthews before you

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Love the Norm Cash pick. I lived outside Detroit in kindergarten. Aurelio Rodriguez was my fave but my brother liked Norm Cash.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    Smart pick, johnny. It surprised me, but my projections just indicated that he could be my best pick at 1880's as well; you had to take him around the turn. I was surprised he made it that long---I thought revo would finally embrace the reality of his ratios and take Galvin in the 1890's; he may have gained a couple places in the standings that way---one from Galvin's numbers and one from leaving you without good options.
    I've been on a knife-edge with almost every pick since I gambled with Mathews and Helton. Needed Lowe or Larkin to make it back,; needed I-Rod and Deacon White to make it back; needed Galvin to make it back. Everything worked out apart from Raisel Iglesias. I've pull this one around nicely, but it's been a massive struggle. After a brutal first half, I was looking down the barrel of a bottom half finish for a long time ... especially when I realized my 1980's hitter error.

That said, it's still really tight in there ... and the last round of a multi draft is very unpredictable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X