X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    What ?
    Good work. Abe approves:

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      Good work. Abe approves:

I'm like 3/10 of Bob Watson if anyone gets that reference
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Updated year for Wilhelm is 1964
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'm here and looking at stuff and trying to figure out where it all went wrong.

As an aside, why does Kelley get picked so relatively late every draft? Seeing him sit out there was torture for a dude who'd already picked his K player. Both Kelley's career and best year(s) are pretty amazing.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Wow, Ziegler is a significantly better pick with 2015. Should have been picked way earlier.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Wow, Ziegler is a significantly better pick with 2015. Should have been picked way earlier.
              He'd be a great fit on just about any other team! I'm cobbling together one of those off-the-wall or Ike teams of yore with no real direction or strategy.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I'm also pretty surprised that Papelbon lasted as long as he did. I was going to pick him back around the turn if he was still out there just because I don't have enough douchebags on my team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  I'm also pretty surprised that Papelbon lasted as long as he did. I was going to pick him back around the turn if he was still out there just because I don't have enough douchebags on my team.
                  You’re not counting the owner as part of the team?
                  people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                    You’re not counting the owner as part of the team?
                    That's true. +100 douchebag points to Team Bene!

Comment

Eric Young Jr is in the spreadsheet as younger02, which is a duplicate of Ernie Young, also younger02. Eric Young Jr should be younger03.
                      The sheet is still coming up with Eric Young's BY numbers correct, but his career numbers wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                        The sheet is still coming up with Eric Young's BY numbers correct, but his career numbers wrong.
                        That's all fixed now.

Comment

• Up

Comment

• H
                            Eye
                            Lander

There can be only one, motherfucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              H
                              Eye
                              Lander

There can be only one, motherfucker.
                              He will always be a bale to me.

Comment

• Hey, hey, hey!

Comment

Working...
                                X