X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frae View Post
    Like Amish Ground Beef.
    A schwing and Amish!
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      A schwing and Amish!
      amish.jpg

Win or lose we still pray for your soul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        A schwing and Amish!
        Steve?

Comment

• I'd hate to skip Mike, but at this point we're 26 hours past our last pick.....

Comment

• I'm back! rah
            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Rules question - for this draft the rules state "23 of 25 letters must be selected (usually 3 of QUIZY)"

Am I missing something or shouldn't this have said "23 of 26 letters must be selected (usually 2 of QUIZY)"

Comment

• Rules question #2

In the Wildcard thread it was said the extra hitter would be UT, in the rules summary it says OF. I'm fine with either but is it an extra OF or extra UT?

If extra OF, extra in what sense? 5 OF as opposed to 4?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Rules question - for this draft the rules state "23 of 25 letters must be selected (usually 3 of QUIZY)"

Am I missing something or shouldn't this have said "23 of 26 letters must be selected (usually 2 of QUIZY)"
                  There's a special rule that you're allowed to take an X player instead of all of your QUIZY players, that seems not to be made obvious for some reason.
                  In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
                    There's a special rule that you're allowed to take an X player instead of all of your QUIZY players, that seems not to be made obvious for some reason.
                    Ah, if there are no X names, then the rules make more sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      Rules question - for this draft the rules state "23 of 25 letters must be selected (usually 3 of QUIZY)"

No "X" players in the history of baseball, so only 25 letters in play.

Check out the list of all the major league baseball players on Baseball-Reference.com. Search the players by the first letter of the player's last name, or use the search box available.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Recent fixes to the SPREADSHEET:

- Added SS eligibility to Zobrist
                        - Fixed the scoring sheet to take into account the multi+1 scoring (it was not reflecting the +1)

Comment

• Eric Young Jr is in the spreadsheet as younger02, which is a duplicate of Ernie Young, also younger02. Eric Young Jr should be younger03.
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            Eric Young Jr is in the spreadsheet as younger02, which is a duplicate of Ernie Young, also younger02. Eric Young Jr should be younger03.
                            Thx. Fixed also

Comment

• Also, Christian Yelich should be yelicch01, not yelichch01.
                              Stuffy McInnis should have mcinnst01_1912 for his PlayerYear, not mcgwima01_2000.

I think there are a few more of these. I'll note them here when I find them again.
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                Also, Christian Yelich should be yelicch01, not yelichch01.
                                Stuffy McInnis should have mcinnst01_1912 for his PlayerYear, not mcgwima01_2000.

I think there are a few more of these. I'll note them here when I find them again.
                                ** KS looks at Revo disapprovingly **

Comment

Working...
                                X