No announcement yet.

*** VD 12 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KS wanted Fisk. Will need to wait for him to check back in.

Comment

• Well, crap. I was hoping to get one of Torre or Fisk there. I'm on the road currently. Will have to look at my sheets for a new pick later tonight.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Eh might as well not hold up the draft.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          Well, crap. I was hoping to get one of Torre or Fisk there. I'm on the road currently. Will have to look at my sheets for a new pick later tonight.
          I am again taking this as a big win. I may well finish last still but I am taking guys KS and Johnny want, so happy thanksgiving to me.

Comment

• Someone let Garp know he is up

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              Someone let Garp know he is up
              I sent an RJ PM not sure if someone has a better way.

Comment

• Mookie's on the clock...

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                  Mookie's on the clock...
                  You took Mookie's VD ARRRGHHH

I hope you were gentle.

Comment

• Confirmed the year for Niekro as 1969 and added 1987 as the best year for Dwight Evans.

Comment

• I was thinking about Michael Young but didn't feel like I needed to fill out my middle infield just yet, plus I already have a Z and 3/4 of my OVEN is filled for Thanksgiving.

Comment

• I was also thinking about Clarkson to pair with my Johnson, but I didn't feel like I wanted to spend my second deadball pitcher and another BCMSW this early when Phil Niekro would do a cromulent job for what I needed. I still don't feel like my pitching is as strong as I would like, but as long as it doesn't get too far out of control, I should be fine.

Comment

• I changed Ortiz's BY to 2005 in the draft thread (from 2015) ... post said 47 hr year.

Comment

• Is Feral aware that he's up?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              Is Feral aware ...?
                              Fixed

This is now the official "let's rag on Feral" thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Is Feral aware that he's up?
                                I sent him a PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X