• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the hit_car sheet
    Nelson Cruz should be cruzne02, instead of cruzne01
    Torii Hunter should be hunteto01, instead of hunterto01
    Alex Rios should be riosal01, instead of riosa01

and Eric Young Jr has the same issue in the hit_car sheet as in the hit_seas sheet.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Shane Victorino is in the hit_car sheet twice and neither of the lines have the correct stats for him.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• With all these errors the only reasonable thing to do at this point is start the draft over. A shame too, I think I had this one locked in.
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        ---------------------------------------------
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Rules question #2

In the Wildcard thread it was said the extra hitter would be UT, in the rules summary it says OF. I'm fine with either but is it an extra OF or extra UT?

If extra OF, extra in what sense? 5 OF as opposed to 4?
          By the way, I think the answer to this is that it is 5 OF? We usually go with what the rules post says in cases of doubt, but better to clear this one up now rather than later.

Comment

• FFS Johnny! Maybe if you weren't trying so hard to be a social media darling, this shit would be right from the start!
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              In the hit_car sheet
              Nelson Cruz should be cruzne02, instead of cruzne01
              Torii Hunter should be hunteto01, instead of hunterto01
              Alex Rios should be riosal01, instead of riosa01

and Eric Young Jr has the same issue in the hit_car sheet as in the hit_seas sheet.
              Fixed ... and added BY's for both (Hunter, Rios).

Comment

Shane Victorino is in the hit_car sheet twice and neither of the lines have the correct stats for him.
                That was a weird one. Hard to see why those errors happened. 5 separate input errors seems unlikely. I'm guessing the stats were updated at some point.

Comment

• In the pit_car sheet, Darren O'Day should be odayda01
                  Jose Fernandez should be fernajo02

Comment

• Maybe KS is finished playing with formulas for tonight?

Comment

In the pit_car sheet, Darren O'Day should be odayda01
                      Jose Fernandez should be fernajo02
                      Nope.

I'll add BY's for those tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        FFS Johnny! Maybe if you weren't trying so hard to be a social media darling, this shit would be right from the start!
                        If I had a Twitter I'd totally Facebook that comment.

Comment

• Cody Allen's 2015 season stats are borked, and I forget the reason why but it's time for me to go to bed.

Comment

Cody Allen's 2015 season stats are borked, and I forget the reason why but it's time for me to go to bed.
                            Looks like his career stats were entered there. Also, 2016 may be the better BY.

Comment

• Everything up to date. Tidied up the Draft and History threads.

Comment

Cody Allen's 2015 season stats are borked, and I forget the reason why but it's time for me to go to bed.
                                Fixed, and added 2014 BY

Comment

Working...
                                X