*** VD 10 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    crap... I just wrote up a long explanation/invitation to chance and when I hit send I got the Inbox is full message.

Revo, go delete a bunch of his PMs.
    Ack, no! Inbox cleared.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Ack, no! Inbox cleared.
      Luckily I hacked Heyelanders account and found this:

Hey Chance ! VD is totally, like really cool. You should play man ! It's like so ... cool man !!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Hey Chance ! VD is totally, like really cool. You should play man ! It's like so ... cool man !!!!!!!!!!!!!
        it's AMAZING!

hmmm... actually, there's a chance that it was my box that was full and I couldn't send anything because there wasn't room in my sent directory.

edit: BALLS! When I was clearing things up, I deleted the email I had written to chance and sent to myself for safe keeping. Anyway, just assume it says what slasher said it says.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          it's AMAZING!

hmmm... actually, there's a chance that it was my box that was full and I couldn't send anything because there wasn't room in my sent directory.

edit: BALLS! When I was clearing things up, I deleted the email I had written to chance and sent to myself for safe keeping. Anyway, just assume it says what slasher said it says.
          Yeah, I didn't embellish. It was a straight cut and paste
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

I've watched some of the draft threads, and I have to admit I have no clue whatsoever how to do this. But it does seem y'all have fun!

Comment

I've watched some of the draft threads, and I have to admit I have no clue whatsoever how to do this. But it does seem y'all have fun!
              It is - like Fantasy BAseball + chess+ Risk. - As JC put it " It is like trying to put a Puzzle together While people are stealing your Pieces"

Plus you get to Learn about Toothpaste, Squids Mom(not as much now as in the past) Heye West coast Farm market /Veggies adventures - Knowing we will wait for LJ to Sell some beer Or if SD plays - wait for the Snow blowing to end - Then of course the Correct name of our little club is THE AMISH VINTAGE BASEBALL DRAFT CLUB. As we all are secretly members of the Old Order!!!! Thus have to know all the Traditions.

Then of course You might Turn into a Legendary Figure either by Skill or Some other Means (See Squids Mom) such as.

The Robot - aka Seitzer aka Mike Fast Who Legend has it was so good at the game he got called up to The Big Leagues - Leading him to SHUN us

Of course there is the Purple Hippo

Eldiablo - telling everyone " TO EAT A BAG OF DICKS" AND HURRY THE FUCK UP AND MAKE A PICK

Pogues - who is in ,then out, then in, then out and still misses the old days why Telling the BAllplayers to GET OFF HIS GRASS.

We have The Slasher who won on his first Try I think then you have Frae,Heye, MJ , Garp, Me who keep Battling away with no wins but we have hope as REVO just won his first!!!!!!

CJ - Who claims to Not only Know - work with but even is a close Friend of Heye. But he does change his name on the site to protect his family.

We are currently being led by a Fucking Foreigner WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHEN THE SEASON IS OVER ..., yet can tell you who is the back defender on Manchester United but wins the game over and over almost always finishing in the top 3.

Of course join at your own risk as Past members have gone Missing::; EZ eagle ,Gone - Riff Raff, Gone Mr Squidward Gone - JC driven To walk the Halls of Rotojunkie Mumbling What the fuck year - Put the Damn Year in you BAstard. then OF course BFly GONE GONE GONE.
              Last edited by hacko; 09-23-2015, 10:16 AM.

Comment

So ElD acts the same here as in the political threads?

Comment

So ElD acts the same here as in the political threads?
                  He does make drunk picks here!!!!

Comment

I also forgot to add a few years back we were dropping Kids right and left a real Baby factory so it must help your Man Parts excluding me of course. I think Eld called one of his Old Hoss.

Comment

Originally posted by hacko View Post
                      Plus you get to Learn about Toothpaste, Squids Mom(not as much now as in the past) Heye West coast Farm market /Veggies adventures - Knowing we will wait for LJ to Sell some beer Or if SD plays - wait for the Snow blowing to end - Then of course the Correct name of our little club is THE AMISH VINTAGE BASEBALL DRAFT CLUB. As we all are secretly members of the Old Order!!!! Thus have to know all the Traditions.
                      Being from Lancaster, does that make me the President?
                      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Pogues - who is in ,then out, then in, then out and still misses the old days why Telling the BAllplayers to GET OFF HIS GRASS.

We have The Slasher who won on his first Try I think then you have Frae,Heye, MJ , Garp, Me who keep Battling away with no wins but we have hope as REVO just won his first!!!!!!
                        I have never said I was in a VD then backed out, jerk!

And I won on my first try also...I believe I'm a 3 time winner. But you young'ns don't remember that. AND GET OFF MY LAWN!
                        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                          Being from Lancaster, does that make me the President?
                          That makes you an Elder!!!! Not President

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                            I have never said I was in a VD then backed out, jerk!

And I won on my first try also...I believe I'm a 3 time winner. But you young'ns don't remember that. AND GET OFF MY LAWN!
                            I take being called a young'un

So are you in the Next one???? or out/???

OF course one of the Legendary races was Johnny Losing to Mr. Elder here - which still Pains him to this day!

Of course all of his wins were when he was on Steroids so most writers do not give him credit for them!!!!
                            Last edited by hacko; 09-23-2015, 03:06 PM.

Comment

I also forgot to add a few years back we were dropping Kids right and left a real Baby factory so it must help your Man Parts excluding me of course. I think Eld called one of his Old Hoss.
                              And we had a chick in Once.

Someone Heye brought in to Finish higher then.

He fed her false Info and rules plus said Jamie Quirk was draft able - We were doing Decades not Letters - Assclown!!!

Comment

Pogues

pogues.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X