*** VD 10 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Me too It was hard to bypass 2007, but the twenty-teens are much scarcer.
    I haven't checked much, but they can't be as bad as they once were.

Comment

• Has anyone seen or heard from CJ.

Heye,wayne,Heye......

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
        Has anyone seen or heard from CJ.

Heye,wayne,Heye......
        It's harvest time. He's probably bringing in his crops.

Comment

Has anyone seen or heard from CJ.

Heye,wayne,Heye......
          I know his main project is at it's peak right now. probably mired in crap from that. I'll shoot him an email.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
            I emailed him, too, and let him know that we're fucking pissed.
            that's good, because when I opened my email, i found I had been assigned 2 new projects and forgot to write him.

Comment

• Very sorry - had no idea this was happening until I saw Chris' email just now. I have work to do then I'll try to get a pick up.
              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                Very sorry - had no idea this was happening until I saw Chris' email just now. I have work to do then I'll try to get a pick up.
                Chasing your tail off?

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                  Very sorry - had no idea this was happening until I saw Chris' email just now. I have work to do then I'll try to get a pick up.
                  That seem to be the standard thought has anyone talked to our last two pickers? Slasher and Chance????

Comment

• Looks like Pogues needs some VD wrath in the basketball draft. He is slow picking them to death lol.

Comment

That seem to be the standard thought has anyone talked to our last two pickers? Slasher and Chance????
                      I've been trying to contact heye, but he gave me his aol or Hotmail account, the one he never answers. Actually, I haven't looked at a thing, and got a ton of stuff going on....so if I have a chance I'll try to figure out a couple picks later tonight, if not I might just pass on this one.
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        I've been trying to contact heye, but he gave me his aol or Hotmail account, the one he never answers. Actually, I haven't looked at a thing, and got a ton of stuff going on....so if I have a chance I'll try to figure out a couple picks later tonight, if not I might just pass on this one.
                        take your time we haven't seen anything from chance so you should be ok

Comment

I have his Yahoo if you want it ...

Comment

I had no idea you were a Nigerian prince!

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              I had no idea you were a Nigerian prince!
                              Please re-send your account number so I can deposit the money in your account. Thanks again !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'll have a pick up in an hour or so I think -- was VD2 more or less the same as what we are doing here ?
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X