No announcement yet.

*** VD 10 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't pm Chance from my mobile. Could someone also pm him the VD2 history thread link?

Comment

• I SENT HIM A PM HE HASN'T BEEN ON SINCE 9-24. I remember he said he would be gone first of Oct.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
        I SENT HIM A PM HE HASN'T BEEN ON SINCE 9-24. I remember he said he would be gone first of Oct.
        so....assuming he times out are we going to just proceed with out Chance or do we want to wait a day or two to see if he shows up ?
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        ---------------------------------------------
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• If need be, I can fill in for him until he returns, if you want to go that route.

Strange he's MIA.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
            I SENT HIM A PM HE HASN'T BEEN ON SINCE 9-24. I remember he said he would be gone first of Oct.
            no need to get all worked up about it.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Let's just wait. He did say he'd be away, and it's not like we are flying along anyway,

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                Chancellor cannot participate, regretfully, due to an emergency at home. Hopefully we can get him in the next one.

Back to Feral Slasher!
                well this is complete crap. I had an entire draft strategy planned out but it was based on there being 13 teams, not 12. If I had known there were only going to be 12 teams there is NO WAY IN HELL I take Mathewson there. My draft is a complete disaster now. I think we need to start over and reroll the draft order. Should we vote?
                Last edited by heyelander; 10-23-2015, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  well this is complete crap. I had an entire draft strategy planned out but it was based on there being 13 teams, not 12. If I had known there were only going to be 12 teams there is NO WAY IN HELL I take Mathewson there. My draft is a complete disaster now. I think we need to start over and reroll the draft order. Should we vote?
                  Check your PMs.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                    Check your PMs.
                    sorry, saw that this morning and forgot to get back to it.

Comment

• Hank A A Ron @ 2.02 ... must be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        Only if we get to Fuck that Little Bastard Frae!!!!!

Comment

• "I'm y'all's substitute teacher Mr Garvey"

While taking attendance, inner-city substitute teacher Mr. Garvey has trouble adjusting to a classroom full of middle-class white students.About Key & Peele:...

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            "I'm y'all's substitute teacher Mr Garvey"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw
                            One of my favorites.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Just got out of an interview, will look when I get home.
                              In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• I'll be home in around 30 minutes. I'll get the SS up tonight hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                                X