Post your lowest daily BA here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your lowest daily BA here.

I am amazed how bad my team's batting ave. can be on some days. So I decided to see who will have the lowest single day BA from this date 4/27 to the end of the season.

So post yours today and then only post when when you have one lower than the one posted. At the end of the year we not only will have our team's lowest one day ave. We will have the worst single day BA for those who decide to play along.

Who wants to play?

Ottawa Triple Ehs: 4/25 = 0.160 (4/26/14)
    FOS AFA: 4/38 = 0.105 (4/17/14)

I went back through Yahoo! to find my worst ones. I can't do it for CBS. I had an 0/3 night but skipped it. Do we want to specify a minimum # of AB? 20?
    Last edited by virgonomic; 04-27-2014, 04:04 PM.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Funny how you put this thread up today.
      Here is my NL only team today 4-34, 0.118 BA,

Comment

Wow. I had it bad today (6 for 34, no anything) but can't beat you guys.

Comment

Apr 14: 2/28 .071 (Valium Dispensers)-both singles
          Apr 27: 2/24 .083 (Covered Bridges--Mock One team)
          Last edited by Pogues; 04-28-2014, 09:58 AM.
          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

1 for 22 on 4/27/14

Damn.

Comment

I can't top - or bottom - some of these, but I recently had a line where my two catchers went 3-6 with 3 RBI. So I start thinking " this might be a good day ". The remainder of my 12 hitters went 0-25. Ugh.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                I can't top - or bottom - some of these, but I recently had a line where my two catchers went 3-6 with 3 RBI. So I start thinking " this might be a good day ". The remainder of my 12 hitters went 0-25. Ugh.
                Not about top or bottom, it is about yours. The worst will be evident by seasons end, although Steve may have just Hammered (2nd post worst date story) us with his .045.

Comment

I noticed two days with my Mock One team in which I own Ben Revere that my teams had a total of 8 hits in about 75-85 at bats. Revere had 6 of those hits. The other two belonged to Donald Murphy. That's just scary in a mixed league.

EDIT: I just noticed my above post in which my team went 2/24, Revere was a major contributor, going 2-4. Rest of the starting lineup, 0-20. It's unreasonable to think this, but I'm beginning to think Revere is a jinx upon my team. He has a good game, the rest of the team sucks.
                  Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

AL -only 3-25 last night for a robust .120, but at least my pitching bailed me out:

16.1 IP, 15 ER, WHIP 1.959 0-3.......oh and this is a win differential league

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
                    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

2-32 tonight. yowzer.
                      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

I'm nowhere as low as you guys but I'll post for posterity sake ... 5/27 yesterday.
                        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

0.00 in 17 AB IIRC. Goldschmidt and Cano had nine of those.

J
                          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Last night in an AL only I was 0-10. Not enough at-bats to matter (but enough to get me in last in batting average), but the average won't be broken, only tied.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                              1-18 so far today. My team has dropped over 40 points in two weeks. Stupid fucking game.
                              I think the mantle has been passed to Eld from me as far as anger towards this game
                              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                              X