No announcement yet.

Post your lowest daily BA here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been waiting for a truly bad day to post something here. I had one today in my mixed league. 2-29 (.069), 0 RBI, 3 runs, 1 SB. However, I lost only 4 pts overall.

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
      0.00 in 17 AB IIRC. Goldschmidt and Cano had nine of those.

J

Mr Blutarski......Zero point zero
      Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

How about a 2-day lowest BA? Today in my mixed league: 3-22 (.136), 1 RBI, 3 runs, 1 SB. I still lost only 2 pts, partially because of Yordano's pitching performance, and I'm still in 2nd place. 2-day total: 5-51 (.098), 1 RBI, 6 runs, 2 SB.

Comment

So far tonight, my hitters are 2-37 (.054) with Grandal, D.Gordon, and Pence still playing.

edit: Finished the day 2-41 (.049). That has to be my all-time worst but i'm not sure.
          Last edited by madducks; 05-10-2014, 12:13 AM.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
            Mr Blutarski......Zero point zero
            Bluto blooped a fly between 2B and RF. It was called an error, which preserved the no hit record.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

In my NL-only league tonite: 5-34 (.147), 3 RBI, 4 runs, 1 HR, 1 SB. Not terrible, except for the BA. Also had some bad pitching, but I lost only 1 pt.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                So far tonight, my hitters are 2-37 (.054) with Grandal, D.Gordon, and Pence still playing.

edit: Finished the day 2-41 (.049). That has to be my all-time worst but i'm not sure.
                Brutal....and McCarthy got crushed on the mound
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

3 for 32 last night with 2 walks. But shout for joy as one of those hits was a home run!!!

Comment

Tonite in my non-money league: 2-28 (.071 BA) w no RBI, no SB, no nothin'. But I'm way out in front in BA and even after tonite, I'm still 10 BA pts in front.

Comment

In 22 years of playing fantasy baseball, I have never had a worse day than tonight's 0-for-33. Oh, the humanity!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        In 22 years of playing fantasy baseball, I have never had a worse day than tonight's 0-for-33. Oh, the humanity!
                        That's going to be hard to top.

3 for 31 tonight with Ibanez still out there not getting hits. I guess that's what you get with 4 Indians and 1 Phillie in your lineup. (See RJ Mock #1 league).

EDIT: Ibanez didn't let me down. 3 for 32 now.
                        Last edited by Pogues; 05-17-2014, 12:28 AM.
                        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Mock Draft #1 League...I have 4 Indians in my lineup! They beat Detroit 11-10 today, so obviously they contributed to a great night! Right?

8-51...

Santana 0-5
                          Cabrera 0-6
                          Raburn 0-1
                          Chisenhall 2-5

Add to that Austin Jackson for Detroit...who scored 10 runs...0-6.
                          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

My mixed H2H team is currently 0/17. Updates to follow.

ETA:

3/22
                            7/34 = 0.206. Not even close.
                            Last edited by virgonomic; 06-04-2014, 04:33 PM.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

3 for 44 last night (.068).
                              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Not sure what my average was, but my team had 0 RBIs on Sunday.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X