Post your lowest daily BA here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Why does my team always have to start o fer??

I open my team page to see games in progress 0-1 0-1 0-2 0-1 1-2 0-1 0-1 0-1 0-1 0-1 0-1 0-1. You would think that just once in awhile some of them could get a hit on their first at bat!!
    I know the feeling Gregg!!
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

4/33 = 0.121. Belt (0/4) and Arcia (0/5) were on the bench and missed the party.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
      Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
      Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

In my NL-only league tonite:

3-32 (.094), 2 R, 0 RBI, 0 SB. Ouch!

Comment

0 for 22 - broken up by home run from

Billy Hamilton

Comment

1 for 16 with the only bright spots being McGehee's sac fly and Rollins's mighty single. This while I'm in a tight race for OBP

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Why does my team always have to start o fer??

I open my team page to see games in progress 0-1 0-1 0-2 0-1 1-2 0-1 0-1 0-1 0-1 0-1 0-1 0-1. You would think that just once in awhile some of them could get a hit on their first at bat!!
              0-9 to start my day in my NL only.

Comment

2/29 = 0.069 a week ago.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

This has to be the worst cumulative batting day for me this year. W 3 games in progress and 1 yet to start, my 4 leagues:

AL-only 4x4 - 4-27 (.148), 3RBI, 0HR, 2SB
                  AL-only 5x5 - 4-31 (.129), 2RBI, 3R, 0HR, 0SB
                  Mixed 5x5 - 4-26 (.154), 2RBI, 1R, 1HR, 0SB
                  NL-only 5x4 - 5-28 (.179), 2RBI, 1R, 0HR, 0SB

Cumulatively: 17-112 (.152)

Amongst all this great pitching today, I had only 1 starter (Stults) and he gave up 6ER and 6IP.

Comment

Hey, check out this line!

3 Hits, 2 Runs, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 0 SB. Not a bad day for a player.

Welcome to my Real Mock team...in 44 ABs. Thank goodness the strikeout king Mark Reynolds got a solo shot in. .068 for the day.
                    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

My RJEL team, which was in first place at the time almost entirely on the strength of hitting categories, went 4 for 41 yesterday, 1 R, 1 SB. 7 walks and it's an OBP league so the .229 OBP wasn't quite as bad as it could have been, but still ugh.
                      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

0-16, CS so far today.

bench looks spectacular in comparison: 1-7, 0.143 BA, RBI, R, SB, CS
                        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

3-27, 0 R, 0 HR, 0 SB.

Real Mock is a cruel mistress.
                          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Well my team finally did it. They went 0 fer. Granted I did not have a lot of players playing yesterday so probably not enough abs.

Still 0-9 (three batters) is good enough to post with an *

Comment

0-for-22 so far tonight! Yes!

Comment

Today in my 4x4 AL, 2-29 w 0 RBI and 0 SB. Runs arent a category in this league, but I didnt have any of those either. Has to be my low water mark for this yr for this league. At least it's my non-money league.
                                Last edited by rhd; 09-14-2014, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X