Post your lowest daily BA here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Not sure what my average was, but my team had 0 RBIs on Sunday.
    You really think my 3-44 produced an RBI? Nope. I did get 2 runs.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

The last 6 days my team hit a combined .190. I lost about 10 points off my team batting average in that time.

7-41 (.171)
      6-41 (.146)
      3-21 (.143)
      9-39 (.231)
      8-41 (.195)
      11-48 (.229)
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

.088 last night.

In my 12 team NL only I went from fourth place in BA to last in a week. .270 to .244.

Comment

.088 for me tonight as well (3/34). jesus. stupid mock one.
          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

.055 tonight...2 for 37.

My new low for the season.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
              .055 tonight...2 for 37.

My new low for the season.
              We were talking about low ba's tonight at the bowling alley. We all have had nights like the one you just had. We were saying if we had a bet to pick 40 at bats with the target at 4-36 or lower we couldn't do it. But somehow we try to pick the best hitters and do it by accident fairly often.

Comment

1 for 30 so far today in MSGL. No runs or RBI, either. I guess it's good that I'm already dead last in BA--can't cost me any points!
                Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
                  1 for 30 so far today in MSGL. No runs or RBI, either. I guess it's good that I'm already dead last in BA--can't cost me any points!
                  It improved to a merely bad 8 for 54. I've had far worse. Still, my finally making that One Big Deal to go for it has achieved nothing so far except retrograde motion.
                  Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                  -- William James

Comment

10-team NL: 0 for 17, 2 runs. Also 0.2 IP, 67.50 ERA, 7.500 WHIP. Good times.
                    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

In my AL-only money league, I had an 0-14 yesterday. I'm sure I've had worse of'ers, but I'm also 0-10 so far today

Comment

Not quite as bad as revo, but close - 0 for 29 in RJEL tonight.
                        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

IN my mixed league, tonite I went 2-34 (.059) w 0 RBI, 1 R and 1 SB. Has to be my low-water mark for the year. Could have been worse, too. If I had activated T Colvin instead of J Bradley, I would have been 1-36 and 0 SB. I've hit about .240 in this league for the past 6 weeks, which has dropped me to 17th out of 21 teams in BA. Also tied for 17th in HR, as I hit only 5 HRs in a recent 3-week stretch. And I have what should be a good hitting team.

HOwever, it was a great day for my pitching, as I got 3 wins, had 31 Ks in 28 IP and gave up only 4 ER and 22 baserunners. Would have had 4 wins if the Braves didnt blow the lead. I gained 7.5 pts overall on the day and I'm still in contention.

Comment

4-24 tonite, which makes 6-61 the last 2 days (.098).

Comment

Why does my team always have to start o fer??

I open my team page to see games in progress 0-1 0-1 0-2 0-1 1-2 0-1 0-1 0-1 0-1 0-1 0-1 0-1. You would think that just once in awhile some of them could get a hit on their first at bat!!

Comment

5-33 yesterday. That makes 11-94 so far this week (.117).

Comment

Working...
                                X