No announcement yet.

2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Ohtani didnt win the triple crown or get 100 XBH but still his season is one of the greatest in MLB history,

Comment

• RW is reporting that the Dodgers are going to make game 4 of their NLDS a bullpen game. The Dodgers looked like they had potentially one of the deepest and most formidable pitching staffs in MLB and the fact that in an elimination game they are employing a bullpen strategy shows how injuries, and to a lesser extent poor performance, have absolutely devastated this club. Right now veterans Kershaw, Gonsolin, Glasnow, Dustin May and Gavin Stone are on the DL. And some highly touted prospect SPs (River Ryan, Nick Frasso and Kyle Hurt) also are on the DL. Also, another highly touted young SP, Bobby Miller, was sent down for poor performance and 2 others, Michael Grove and Justin Wrobleski, they evidently didnt trust enough to even put on the playoff roster. Of the 3 listed SPs they have, Yamamoto also is recently returning from injury and is not 100%, Buehler has been mostly terrible and Flaherty was acquired at the trade deadline. I cant help but wonder how they managed to have the best record in MLB this year.

Comment

• The staff has obviously been ravaged by injury, but Kershaw, Gonsolin, Glasnow and Dustin May being hurt cannot be too surprising. It's probably more surprising that Flaherty is NOT on that list of injured pitchers.

Comment

• Gavin Stone will likely miss all of next season after undergoing shoulder surgery.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Dodgers scoreless inning streak ended in the first inning today.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X