2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by virgonomic View Post

Based on HR/game, he's projected to hit 5 more. 6 is not a big number, especially with a 2 HR game somewhere. They have a good schedule the rest of the way with series against the Marlins and Rockies (2). He could hit 6 HR in those 9 games alone. I'll predict he hits Dirty diapers in the workplace and 50 at Coors in their final series.
    I would prefer not to see him hit dirty diapers in the workplace.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

Definitely NSFW .

Comment

some funny stuff in that thread. I miss wonderboy. He was always entertaining
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Uh-oh. Tyler Glasnow had a setback with his elbow while warming up prior to a simulated game Friday.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said they are leaving the door open for Shohei Ohtani to pitch in the playoffs.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Uh-oh. Tyler Glasnow had a setback with his elbow while warming up prior to a simulated game Friday.
              Tyler Glasnow aka "Glassarm" has been diagnosed with an elbow sprain and is likely out for the rest of 2024. It's looking like he will never come close to 200 innings in a season. He may never even make it to 150 innings.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X