No announcement yet.

2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at that 50th HR video, I can't help but wonder what the hell is that group behind "green shirt guy" doing. Why are they at the game if they're not even paying attention to Ohtani's at bats?
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Oh, I forgot to mention that Ohtani also set the single season record for HR by a Dodger. Previous record was 49 by Shawn Green in 2001.

Comment

• 8 games to go with 3 games in Coors.... 60-60?
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I didn't realize he missed adding a cycle to that stat line by a fraction of a second.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            I didn't realize he missed adding a cycle to that stat line by a fraction of a second.
            Poor guy, can't catch a break, lol. Edit- it is pretty crazy that he almost got a cycle

amazing year for him, I wonder how many steals he would have had without the new rules in place. Doesn't matter, still an epic season, but I assume he would not have had 50 SB under old rules.
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Poor guy, can't catch a break, lol. Edit- it is pretty crazy that he almost got a cycle

amazing year for him, I wonder how many steals he would have had without the new rules in place. Doesn't matter, still an epic season, but I assume he would not have had 50 SB under old rules.
              Had to look up the MLB record for total based, I thought it was Joe adcock, forgot about Shawn Green.
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
              X