No announcement yet.

2k24 Offseason Transactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A's acquire RHP Ross Stripling and cash considerations from the Giants for OF Jonah Cox.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Red Sox acquire C Tyler Heineman from the Mets for cash considerations.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

White Sox acquire OF Dominic Fletcher from the Diamondbacks for RHP Chistian Mena.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Mariners acquire RHP Gregory Santos from the White Sox for RHP Prelander Berroa, OF Zach DeLoach, and the No. 69 pick in the 2024 draft.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Yankees acquire LHP Caleb Ferguson from the Dodgers for LHP Matt Gage and RHP prospect Christian Zazueta Jr.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Marlins acquire INF Jonah Bride from the A's for cash considerations.

Bride hit .305/.432/.544 with 13 homers, 54 RBI and a 49/56 K/BB ratio over 323 plate appearances at Triple-A Las Vegas in 2023.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Marlins acquire OF Nick Gordon from the Twins for LHP Steven Okert.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

How does Gordon compare to Brujan? They seem like similar players who play the same positions.

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  Marlins acquire OF Nick Gordon from the Twins for LHP Steven Okert.

Comment

Yankees acquire LHP Clayton Andrews from the Brewers in exchange for RHP Joshua Quezada.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Royals acquire RHP John Schreiber from the Red Sox for RHP David Sandlin.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Tigers acquire LHP Blake Dickerson from the Padres in exchange for $500,000 in international bonus pool money.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Does anyone else here feel like this was the slowest, worst off-season in memory? Besides the Ohtani signing and trades of Soto & Burnes, it seemed like nothing really happened. With spring training already here, there are still a dozen quality players on the market including the reigning NL Cy Young Award winner. The winter meetings, long the bastion of frenzied activity, came and went and no one noticed.

Manfred acknowledges this slowdown, saying he wished there would be a condensed signing period that would end in December, but we all know the MLBPA would never go for it.

Comment

Snell and Bellinger have had offers made to them. But, they are still waiting and most likely preventing teams from making offers to other players. The first spring training game is tomorrow. It's time to play ball !

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Dodgers trade recently acquired OFer Manny Margot to the Twins for prospect Noah Miller, and have re-signed Kike Hernandez.

Comment

MLB Network’s Jon Morosi reports the Padres are getting Dylan Cease from the White Sox for right-handed pitching prospects Drew Thorpe and Jairo Iriarte.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X