2k24 Offseason Transactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    Man, this seems like a bad deal to me if Kelenic doesn't turn it around...adding Ks to a lineup that hits that well doesn't seem right. Plus they are putting a hurdle in front of Grissom, who IMO is a much better hitter than kelenic. Buried in this deal is that Marco Gonzales is surely going to become an innings eater starter for Atlanta, which as a Marlins fan, I am pretty OK with.
    They gave up nothing though? How can it really be a bad deal for Atlanta, it was just a salary dump by Seattle.

Comment

Rare Yankee-Red Sox deal. Alex Verdugo to the Yanks for Greg Weissert & two MLers.

Comment

The Pirates are getting LHP Marco Gonzales from the Braves for a player to be named later and cash considerations.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Looks like Kimbrel to the Orioles as a one-year bridge is a done deal

Comment

Morosi is saying Soto to the Yankees is imminent. Michael King, Drew Thorpe and other players projected to be the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
              Morosi is saying Soto to the Yankees is imminent. Michael King, Drew Thorpe and other players projected to be the price.
              Soto to the Yanks along w Trent Grisham for Drew Thorpe, Michael King, Jhony Brito, Kyle Higashioka and Randy Vasquez.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how Soto's brash personality fits into a clubhouse that seems to be full of quiet and reserved superstars. Maybe Soto is the spark that they were missing last season. We will see.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Yankees acquired OFs Juan Soto and Trent Grisham from the Padres for RHPs Michael King, Drew Thorpe, Jhony Brito, Randy Vásquez and C Kyle Higashioka

Reds sign Jeimar Candelario

Nats sign Nick Senzel

D'backs sign Eduardo Rodriguez

Comment

Angels acquired LHP Tyler Thomas and 1B Evan White from the Braves for C Max Stassi and INF David Fletcher.

The Evan White tour continues.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

RedSox acquire Tyler O'Neill from St. Louis for Victor Santos (RP) and Nick Robertson (RP).

Comment

White Sox acquire C Max Stassi and cash considerations from the Braves for a player to be named later.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Marlins acquire C Christian Bethancourt from the Guardians for cash considerations.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Dodgers acquire 2021 first round draft pick /SS Trey Sweeney from the Yankees for prospect /2B Jorbit Vivas and RP Victor Gonzalez.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Giants signed Jung Hoo Lee to a 6yr, $113m deal

Comment

ESPN’s Jeff Passan reports the Dodgers are acquiring Tyler Glasnow and Manuel Margot from the Rays for Ryan Pepiot and Jonny Deluca.

Passan adds that the deal is contingent on Glasnow signing an extension with the Dodgers, which is expected.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X