No announcement yet.

Mock #1 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the Kuo pick so long as he stays healthy. I almost took Arroyo this time around, but since he's a Red, I'd have mixed feelings if he did well, plus he's on two of my teams elsewhere. Lowrie was near the top of my list for the MI spot. I had Duensing on my radar, but not for this last pick.

My last pick (Lowe) was made after an amazing number of changes of mind. Lowe, Arroyo, and about six other guys were under consideration as my pick came up, and I finally went with him, since he was the only one left from my original top six when I made my list after the previous pick.
    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
    -- William James

Comment

• Gambles and hope the rest of the way...
      Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

• Yeah the last sure pick I was going to make was Gomes. Getting extremely thin.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• I'm here, give me a minute or two to catch up.
          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• League is up on Yahoo. Everyone sign up. I can email everyone since some have changed from last year and also I was not the full commish last year...that was riff raff.

Setting Value
            League ID#: 3361
            League Name: Rotojunkie Mock #1
            Password: stratomatic
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• And another guy I was hoping would be ignored gets swiped (Brantley).
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• You've gotta remember, NOBODY gets ignored in this thing, there are simply too many good owners and too many rounds. Hell, we've still got over 200 players left to pick!
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

• I'm not gonna be available between 6 and 10 or so. Does anyone want to take a list?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                    I'm not gonna be available between 6 and 10 or so. Does anyone want to take a list?
                    I'll be around.
                    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• I think bigjon just timed out as well so revo would be on the clock now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                        I'll be around.
                        Sent. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weapon1 View Post
                          16.16 Seth Smith OF Col
                          Blast you!

Comment

• Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
                            Blast you!
                            I wanted Gregg, blame Bucky. I pm'ed both him and Eric that Eric is up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weapon1 View Post
                              I wanted Gregg, blame Bucky. I pm'ed both him and Eric that Eric is up.
                              I have to fire up my work computer now. I don't know who I had next.

Comment

• I am glad Gomes made it to me, I would have been in a tailspin if I had to find another player to draft this morning. At this point in the draft, if you have a player in mind he will probably be gone before it gets to you. Slim pickings from here on out.

Comment

Working...
                                X