Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Crazy how far Bryant has fallen.
    Last year was brutal, and he had that injured season in 2018. So two of his last three seasons have disappointed anyone who drafted him high or paid market price at auction. However, I’m hoping he has a decent bounce back season in his walk year.
    2021 Auction Anatomy
    2021 Keeper Decisions
    2020 Auction Anatomy
    2020 Pre-Auction
    2015 Auction Anatomy
    2014 Auction Anatomy
    2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
    RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

• I was waiting around to pick fell asleep on my laptop. The rooster bell didn't wake me!

Comment

• Can people who aren't in the draft see the draft board at https://draft.shgn.com/nfc/plain/dp/301/grid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Can people who aren't in the draft see the draft board at https://draft.shgn.com/nfc/plain/dp/301/grid?
          No. A person can be added as co-manager, but it's not publicly accessible.
          Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
            I think I didn't communicate myself well enough.

I'm not suggesting we all go on auto draft and yes things are fine, but IMO, they could be better--I like getting it done ASAP, but that's just me.

What I was trying to say was: if you need the time to evaluate a pick, by all means take however much time you feel you need.

BUT, if you know you're not going to be around--have your queue set and go on auto-draft OR set you email, app notifications so that when it IS your turn--you can make your selection or deliberate in the most efficient manner.

However if it's a bother and you've no problem allowing your clock to run down only to select the player at the top of your cue, well then. OK.

Peace and I look forward to meeting you in the endgame.
            A little irony here, it's your next pick after this comment and we're over an hour in...

Comment

A little irony here, it's your next pick after this comment and we're over an hour in...
              It's 7 am and I still made my pick with an hour left

Hungover even

��
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                It's 7 am and I still made my pick with an hour left

Hungover even

��
                Nice job!

I think the pace is fine, we have tons of time. I've been slow on a couple simply because the notifications don't really work well for me - I get an email, yes, but I get >100 emails a day between work and personal and spam and it doesn't really move the needle. The app on my phone isn't notifying me. So I just check in when I can. Especially when I'm at work it may be an hour after my pick time. But that's okay, we are moving.

Just my 2c.

Comment

Nice job!

I think the pace is fine, we have tons of time. I've been slow on a couple simply because the notifications don't really work well for me - I get an email, yes, but I get >100 emails a day between work and personal and spam and it doesn't really move the needle. The app on my phone isn't notifying me. So I just check in when I can. Especially when I'm at work it may be an hour after my pick time. But that's okay, we are moving.

Just my 2c.
                  As I sit and watch seconds tick off the clock I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have something to do.

Besides sit and watch the clock tick.
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• FWIW -- the first iteration of this format had an 8 hour clock with no overnight pause. Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                      FWIW -- the first iteration of this format had an 8 hour clock with no overnight pause. Good times.
                      I'd be eligible for social security before my roster was complete at that rate

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatRogue View Post
                        Last year was brutal, and he had that injured season in 2018. So two of his last three seasons have disappointed anyone who drafted him high or paid market price at auction. However, I’m hoping he has a decent bounce back season in his walk year.
                        Me too.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                          No. A person can be added as co-manager, but it's not publicly accessible.
                          Can I add a person myself? And if not, what information do I need to provide?
                          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                            Can I add a person myself? And if not, what information do I need to provide?
                            They need to have an NFBC account.

Go to LEAGUE ---> TEAM SETTINGS

Fill in the info on the right.

Comment

• If anyone wants to take over my (bad) team, I'm happy to step aside or bring in a co-owner. Send me a PM or chime in here.
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                If anyone wants to take over my (bad) team, I'm happy to step aside or bring in a co-owner. Send me a PM or chime in here.
                                eh, buck up, your team isn't that bad. Lindor/Bellinger was a great start.

Comment

Working...
                                X