No announcement yet.

Rotojunkies NFBC Draft Championship League #1 Picks And Commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uugh...I really wanted Teoscar there. Hopefully Buxton provides equivalent production
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I think we might all be underrating the launching pad the Blue Jays are going to play in (likely).
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I'm really liking Team DMT, Ken, and Bucky thus far.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          I think we might all be underrating the launching pad the Blue Jays are going to play in (likely).
          I agree. If I felt a little better about their playing time I'd be more into them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
            i was back and forth on plesac or Gray...who would you have taken? i took plesac mostly on the chance he could evolve into a better pitcher, where Gray has probably crested. And I also thought Gray might make it back to me.
            I would pick Gray. But it's REALLY close. I don't know where Gray is going to pitch or how good his team will be, if he stays. The Indians have actually spent a little money making themselves better.

Comment

Olson is a great pick...I debated between him and Goldschmidt last round.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Olson and his .123 BA can eat shit. Killed me in two leagues last year.

At least he held onto the power.

Comment

My team is terrible. Full of players I don't really want. Glad this is a test run for the real season, lol. Yuck.

Comment

Couldnt pass Moncada 10 picks later than his max for the month of January. Is everyone really thinking his COVID season is a that huge of a ding that he would fall this far?

Comment

• He’s somewhere in between 2019 and 2020. He did fall a little but not sure how much.

2020 was in line with all the rest of his career, slash-wise. Obviously immense talent there.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        Olson is a great pick...I debated between him and Goldschmidt last round.
                        Thanks...if we could trade in this league, we could trade. I had Goldy on my short list last round. I think that Aranado really brings more life back to his game...

But Olson could hit .190, or .260 with 45 homers...who the hell knows?
                        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                        -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Wait what are the eligibility rules? Going from bad to worse here....

Comment

• Interesting to see the Bene Futuis team pick back-to-back UT-only guys

Comment

• Martinez wasnt UT on fantasy pros.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                                Interesting to see the Bene Futuis team pick back-to-back UT-only guys
                                Yeah, thought the same. Had JDM in my queue for a few rds now, but couldn't bite the bullet on a UT-only, even if he may qualify elsewhere at some point this season.

Martinez wasnt UT on fantasy pros.
                                BBR has him with 6 games in the OF -- 3 in left, 3 in right. But then, it says 7 for OF. Turns out, he played LF & RF in one game, but that doesn't add a new game to his eligibility. Maybe that's where Fantasy Pros got the wrong info from?

BTW, I've found Fantasy Pros has wrong info a lot, which is why I stopped using their mock draft app. I've sent them emails a few times about this very issue (DHs with positional eligibility) in the past.

Comment

Working...
                                X