X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
    Less posting, more picking.
    I'm being suspenseful.

I've got it down to one of 6 guys from 10.

Another beer or two and I should have a decision.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      I'm being suspenseful.

I've got it down to one of 6 guys from 10.

Another beer or two and I should have a decision.
      All that suspense for Ryan Mountcastle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        All that suspense for Ryan Mountcastle?
        I was going to write in baby Yoda but I thought I'd reach with Ryan :P

But yes.

Looks like I saved both you AND Lucky.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Kenley is a nice pick.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
            Kenley is a nice pick.
            There's obviously some risk, but seemed like the logical pick for my specific team with closers drying up.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              Looks like I saved both you AND Lucky.
              I see what you did there

Comment

• Lucky going full contrarian with 2 closers and 2 catchers by round 10.

Comment

I see what you did there
                  Yessir, though I actually did consider both Yates and Kenley before settling on Mountcastle

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• I thought about Jansen at the turn but couldn't pull the trigger and wanted hitters more.
                    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Josh Bell was the other guy I really wanted, but you can't get everyone

Comment

• I panicked on catchers, hopefully Vazquez is a decent pick. All the other guys i was comsidering got grabbed in the next 5 or so picks
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          I panicked on catchers, hopefully Vazquez is a decent pick. All the other guys i was comsidering got grabbed in the next 5 or so picks
                          Not to be a downer, but I dont see much difference in the catchers in this range and the ones that will be there in several rounds.

Comment

Not to be a downer, but I dont see much difference in the catchers in this range and the ones that will be there in several rounds.
                            Oh, you were a downer, lol. Although what you said is starting to be true in for most positions in general.
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              Oh, you were a downer, lol. Although what you said is starting to be true in for most positions in general.
                              I have never done this format before, I think it is going to get much more interesting in a few rounds trying to find contributors after all the stars and regulars are gone
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Man, my list was Hayes, D'Arnaud, May, and Villar. I went with Hayes assuming one of the others would make it back. Guess not!
                                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X