Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
    But blowing them up is OK? Uh...
    That kind of hypocrisy is surely not limited to Muslims.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dane View Post
      Indeed.

Comment

no different than abortion is murder but blowing up abortion clinics is ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          no different than abortion is murder but blowing up abortion clinics is ok
          I can't remember who it was (Robin Williams?) that said that killing an abortion doctor was simply an abortion in the 85th trimester... or something to that effect.

Comment

• 11 mystifying moves by the bombers

finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• the guy who found the suspect on his boat speaks:

so many famous people suck that you forget how many people don't suck:

"Henneberry is aware of a growing social media movement to buy him a boat to replace the Slip Away II, but he does not want it.

"It makes me feel wonderful that people that are thinking like that, but it is my boat. People lost lives and lost limbs. I'd rather that (the money) go to the One Fund Boston. They lost limbs. I lost a boat," he said.

"Slip Away is slipping away. But I say it did its job. It held a bad guy and is going away like a Viking ship."
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Yes. I was referring to the statements of one single person.
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                  the guy who found the suspect on his boat speaks:

"Henneberry is aware of a growing social media movement to buy him a boat to replace the Slip Away II, but he does not want it.

"It makes me feel wonderful that people that are thinking like that, but it is my boat. People lost lives and lost limbs. I'd rather that (the money) go to the One Fund Boston. They lost limbs. I lost a boat," he said.

"Slip Away is slipping away. But I say it did its job. It held a bad guy and is going away like a Viking ship."
                  That's fantastic...he's got the right attitude X a thousand.

I predict that while he's either at work or sleeping, a boat will mysteriously appear in his driveway. There'll be no note, no way to track who donated it, and that's the way it should be. Makes me wish I had that kind of money to spare...
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                    the guy who found the suspect on his boat speaks:

That quote is so, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post

I predict that while he's either at work or sleeping, a boat will mysteriously appear in his driveway. There'll be no note, no way to track who donated it, and that's the way it should be. Makes me wish I had that kind of money to spare...
                      I imagine boats are like cars and they need a title. Not sure how that works.
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post

I predict that while he's either at work or sleeping, a boat will mysteriously appear in his driveway.
                        Or a big insurance check

Comment

• The boat post-Dzhokhar
                          Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure radical everything is at war against us.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• It looks like the suspects are college friends of the still-alive one.
                              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Guilty verdict. Good job jurors.
                                I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                                X