No announcement yet.

RJ names...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not smart enough to get creative, so it is part of my last name and my first initial.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      He was my favorite player when I was growing up.
      Ditto

Comment

my team name in my long time Diamond Mind Baseball sim league.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          I always just thought you were a tranny
          me too, it was like we always had at least half a woman with us...
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Fresno Bob is a one line character mention in one of my favorite movies "Escape From New York", it has been my "online name" since the middle 80's when I was on early BBS like FidoNet or The Well
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

this came up about a month ago because someone misunderstood my "name," so here goes again:

original site circa 1999-2000 didn't have registration. so like a lot of people, I'd just use a name that played to the specific message. but that's confusing.

a lot of the questions were of the "What should our league do about this controversy?" For those questions, I'd give advice with the name "Judge Jude" - a takeoff on Judge Judy, duh - for those questions so people would know it was the same guy. brought it aboard when we added registration.

I'm not Lucky - I'm not a real judge.
              Or, I'm lucky I'm not a real judge?
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                went to Radford University, home of the hustlin' highlanders. When I first started logging onto places back in the days of AOL and BBSes, I tried using highlander but it was often taken.
                Dude - There can be only ONE!!! Duh.
                It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Very complex:

um = University of Michigan
                  jew = I am Jewish
                  boy = I am a boy (at last check)

Comment

It's been one of my online names since back in the AOL days. Overkill is my favorite metal band and 94 is the year of the first album I heard by them.

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                      Dude - There can be only ONE!!! Duh.
                      I always thought that if you owned a Toyota Highlander, and you saw another one on the street, you were honor-bound to run it off the road, and rip their license plate off!

Comment

My first login was my first initial and last name...quite bland.
                        After about a year on the site I changed it to Ben Stiller's character in Mystery Men with the ! in front (mathematical negation (not)
                        Then when we moved over to this site I dropped the ! (I am much more cranky these days...)

Comment

I was in college at Indiana University the Athletic Department listed my name as Jeff Vector instead of Rector. Teammates started calling me Vec and it happened to be at the time when Rob Schnieder was on SNL doing the copy guy. So Vec turned in to Vecmizer.
                          Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
                          Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

I started this thread on the old board...guess it's in the ether now.

I wanted a clever handle. I'm a virgo and have a computer science degree. virgo + ergonomic = virgonomic.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

I had a day job and 2 night jobs when I started posting here & my name is Jason. My friends called me Jamaican J since I had so many jobs but I figure since I moonlighted, this was better

Comment

When I first started playing roto in the late 80's, I would always make trades.....good ones, bad ones, you name it. So the name I used in the league was Trader Mac after Trader Jack Mckeon.
                                拖裤子,
                                放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X